Scotty Cameron putters

It is if you're willing to fork over 10k+ I live about 90 minutes from the gallery, and have only been 4 or 5 times. Being a Cameron collector, you'd think I'd go more.... The last 3 times I've been there i've spent: $2800, $5200, and $8000 respectively. Kinda gets away from you.
Man I can imagine. Bet it's like a candy store. A very expensive one

It is if you're willing to fork over 10k+ I live about 90 minutes from the gallery, and have only been 4 or 5 times. Being a Cameron collector, you'd think I'd go more.... The last 3 times I've been there i've spent: $2800, $5200, and $8000 respectively. Kinda gets away from you.

wuhwhat_zpsyr1jve47.gif

Just added about 10 Newport 2's to my eBay watch list. Don't really think I'm gonna buy one but if the price is right I may jump on one. It's been too long since I've had my Studio Select Newport 2

Just added about 10 Newport 2's to my eBay watch list. Don't really think I'm gonna buy one but if the price is right I may jump on one. It's been too long since I've had my Studio Select Newport 2
Td black #2

Oh sweet mother of golfing god!
569bf206f0b526ee8cf78b2321874fe0.jpg
e5f2b6ed7531876f4c38b25f75ce5716.jpg
8333f93fe9f2c311c660c92b58d14f9a.jpg
b667f29ae008f244f75a923f1da9393d.jpg

Wow! That's a slick looking Scotty!

Ridiculously nice! Worth more than my car probably.

Question for people that buy/own Circle T putter's, do you game them on the regular or just once in awhile? Something that cost that much, I would be so nervous to drop it etc.

Question for people that buy/own Circle T putter's, do you game them on the regular or just once in awhile? Something that cost that much, I would be so nervous to drop it etc.
I have no problems gaming them. I do take care to clean them after each round

The more I look at this (and love it), the more I think it would be cool if they left the insert standard.
That's what I want to seen since the new select models were announced.

The more I look at this (and love it), the more I think it would be cool if they left the insert standard.

I tend to agree. At first I didn't really love it and I still haven't rolled one yet but man that black finish and that insert just looks awesome

I tend to agree. At first I didn't really love it and I still haven't rolled one yet but man that black finish and that insert just looks awesome

And the more I look at it, the less I am impressed with the milling. Needs to look like this before I start drooling and pretending I'll spend numerous grands on it.

$_1.JPG

And the more I look at it, the less I am impressed with the milling. Needs to look like this before I start drooling and pretending I'll spend numerous grands on it.

$_1.JPG

I will never be able to spend numerous grands on any putter but I agree haha this milling is fantastic

Pink paint fill and its in your bag!

The right shade of pink pint fill with that finish would look awesome
Tell me about it. With the crappy forecast we have coming up the wedges will get the pink treatment. I have a Scotty that will be sent to the custom shop in the future that I have some ideas for kicking around and pink is apart of those ideas!

I have a Circle T Newport, I never game it... I putt better with my Squareback...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has to be over a decade since I last owned a Cameron but I picked one up today. GoLo 3 at 33" and added a Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0.

I've owned:

Napa (will NEVER forgive myself for selling it)
J.A.T.
Futura
Newport Teryllium
Santa Fe Teryllium

22F2D348-D64C-4D64-8F4D-F45D97460633_zpsfgma0ake.jpg

678EED72-368D-4A24-A2B0-33E84811D0F2_zpsxdni95si.jpg

DA27B6B6-BDC5-4202-8296-30A471AD72D1_zps5tb5zmyw.jpg

I can't wait to try my new Squareback out next weekend. Gonna really put it to work on the greens at Furry Creek.

If i don't have to work Saturday, I'm going to make the trip down to check out the gallery. Been wanting to do it for a while.

Back