Returning In 2016 - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Hmmm rebranded??? Can't wait to hear what that mind has come up with.

Last year was outstanding. Re-branding sounds like THP speak for raising the bar, yet again.

Last year was outstanding. Re-branding sounds like THP speak for raising the bar, yet again.

Yes sir. The bar has DEFINITELY been raised.

THP doesn't disappoint. Looking forward to hearing about the "re-branding" of this event.

Rebranding you say? You have my attention! Cant wait to hear whats in store.

Looking forward to what these guys have in store for THP. Woooo

Looking forward to what these guys have in store for THP. Woooo

I put an outline together that is pretty awesome and Cleveland loves it. Final touches coming next week. As mentioned on THP Radio, obviously the people from the company will be different.

I put an outline together that is pretty awesome and Cleveland loves it. Final touches coming next week. As mentioned on THP Radio, obviously the people from the company will be different.

That's great! Tbh I have some THP radio to be catching up on.

Excited for this one for sure

Cleveland/Srixon or Cleveland, OH?

You did mention the Midwest

Re-branded you say? I was all-in on this one...and...yup...still all in on this one (regardless of what re-branded means).

I recommend doing that...Especially for entry into a number of events coming up still this year.

Totally changed from what we talked about with them.

Wrong event thread.
Oh wow that sounds even more promising

Can't wait to hear more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting. Will be waiting for the details for sure. Time to save up some bucks :)

This was a super cool event last year, to hear that is evolving is definitely promising. Definitely on my radar!

Back