$80 per dozen?
There's one born every minute....

What about the folks who play XXIO clubs?

I won't ever purchase these balls, because they are out of my price range (as is just about every premium ball) ... but the vitriol towards a high priced ball and those who might buy them baffles me.

A bit ironic given we play a game that is played solidly by high middle class and up individuals.

They are made in Japan so they are probably awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the selling point to these? Are they just another high end multi-layer urethane ball with an exclusive brand name? I wonder how they stack up to the new Zstar.

I found one of these recently when I was out looking for golf balls. It's always easy to tell the premium balls from the cheaper ones and this one really stood out from the usual fare. I didn't recognize the name but could instantly tell this one was special. While I can't ever justify the price with my means of living if money was no object I could see myself using these just for the confidence factor. It really is a cool golf ball to behold. If the weather here ever improves I will let you know how it compares to the Pro V1x.

This is the perfect round perfect roll set, from 1.684 1.686 and 1.688
made by groovefix England (they don't sell it anymore)

I test my golf balls with it,
the Xxio premium did not pass the test, the hole box of 3 (It was a fare gift I precise)
then I started testing my friends and other people box who wanted to check them as well
Finally ended testing more than a double dozen, not a single one of them were round !!

I suppose one could be ok, although I've never had even one ProV1 or Mizuno MP S not round

Went back to see the Xxio seller, he asked me not to share the video...

Last edited:
I've lost balls on the practice green and in my living room so I'd be afraid to take them out of the box.

Saw these at PGASS over the weekend for $75 a dozen. I cant fathom paying that much for golf balls unless they guarantee me at least 1 hole in one per round.

I had the chance to play one of these this weekend and it was pretty awesome until I pushed one right into some junk and lost it 5 holes later.

Felt like a kick to the groin. I mean that ball was worth more then my degree.

I had the chance to play one of these this weekend and it was pretty awesome until I pushed one right into some junk and lost it 5 holes later.

Felt like a kick to the groin. I mean that ball was worth more then my degree.

I only played it on a few par 3's on Sunday and hit both greens with it. Coincidence........I think not!!!

I quite like the glitter on the ball. Made me feel all Hollywood.

I strictly stuck to par 3's when using them, but even then I felt uneasy. Weird how a ball will do that

I strictly stuck to par 3's when using them, but even then I felt uneasy. Weird how a ball will do that

Not to mention that you totally ruined awkward silence and his back 9 by making him touch one.

Totally wish these were closer to my price point to try

Not to mention that you totally ruined awkward silence and his back 9 by making him touch one.

I was like a gnat being drawn in by the zapper light.

Id like to try these balls, but considering proV's are around $85-$90 a dozen here i cant even imagine how much these would be.

So I just came across these on the internet. I guess I'M just too cheap but no way I'm spending $80 for 12 balls. Hell I don't even want to spend $35. Even with my military discount at Goldsmith these would be way out of my price range. I would like to try one just for the fun of it but I don't expect to find one in the woods anytime soon.

So I just came across these on the internet. I guess I'M just too cheap but no way I'm spending $80 for 12 balls. Hell I don't even want to spend $35. Even with my military discount at Goldsmith these would be way out of my price range. I would like to try one just for the fun of it but I don't expect to find one in the woods anytime soon.

THPers got some at the THP Event last year with Cleveland Golf.

Fupresti was kind enough to give azrsx and I some if his that he won, I've been scared to actually put it into play though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fupresti was kind enough to give azrsx and I some if his that he won, I've been scared to actually put it into play though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think I would be too haha

I still haven't put them in play! LOL.

Well, not totally true, I played one on a par 3 that had no water, trees, OB or other trouble issues. Pared the hole then put it back in the sleeve.

I still haven't put them in play! LOL.

Well, not totally true, I played one on a par 3 that had no water, trees, OB or other trouble issues. Pared the hole then put it back in the sleeve.

Hahahaha good move

At $80 a dozen they better float!

I had zero idea these still existed...

6E65D3A9-91EB-4826-A8B9-AC7DFE0CE520.jpeg63A7ECAB-9427-4698-BB79-F17EE0152AB0.jpeg

Back