What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebuilt 2 more clubs for a golf club member. These are Taylormade 3 wood and 5 wood. I pulled the old shafts at put True Temper senior-flex graphite shafts and JumboMax (Med) over-sized grips. I will let them set foe 48 hours and take them to the range on Thursday. Confident that he will be happy.

12916981_10153704512323401_5404592504468155164_o.jpg

I received a Calloway XR16 OS 3 Hybrid today I bought from The Marketplace.
I thought it was something I could add to the bag; but one look, and I got that same old feeling I get every time I look down at hybrid ('is this ball going right, or is it going left'?)...

Without even hitting it a single time, my best buddy had himself an almost new hybrid.

That was the fastest I've ever turned on a club.

Booked a tee time and spent a few minutes watching video of my wedge swing.

Bridgestone Live Ball Fitting!

e8c51c718cab31c3f7eb4168ece3979d.jpg

Walked 18 with my daughter (lots of fun - it's so great seeing her face on those shots she hits well), while continuing my driver shoot-out. Also doing a bit of THPing.
Which driver are you leaning toward?

Which driver are you leaning toward?
I want the better option to be the King LTD, versus my last year's gamers of G30 LS Tec and D200 (and maybe a new entry). It's not going that direction, though, but still working on the decision.

Got fit for the e5. I'm gonna game them for a few rounds to see how they work for me.

Thats interesting. Are you going to test against the b330-RX? What ball did you test against in the fitting? What improvements did the machine show with the e5?

Met KC720 at the range...great time. Those new black irons with green shafts...oh my!

Thats interesting. Are you going to test against the b330-RX? What ball did you test against in the fitting? What improvements did the machine show with the e5?

Tested against the RX. The e5 was longer, launched higher and according to the rep had more desirable spin for me. Now he did say the RX would work but based on the numbers the e5 was optimal.

Switched up the club's into the new bag and THPed.

Tested the XR and Apex Hybrids this afternoon. Really liked both, but wasn't digging the size of the XR. Felt more like a wood/metal than a hybrid. Ordered the Apex.

OK, changed my decision all together. Cancelled the Apex 3 hybrid and getting the XR 5-wood. Pow. So between my indecisiveness, I am THP'ing.

Tested against the RX. The e5 was longer, launched higher and according to the rep had more desirable spin for me. Now he did say the RX would work but based on the numbers the e5 was optimal.

cool. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the e5. I like the e series and use the e6 during cold weather

Rechecked and adjusted swing weights for my back up set with AMT s300 shafts.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

After the worst round I can remember on Saturday I had the nerve to pick up a club.. 100 or so wedges 15-50 yards.. Rest of the yard too wet to retrieve balls any deeper. Hope to play 9 plus Wednesday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped both my shafts off at the shop to get cally tips put on. Hope to get out this weekend and try them out.

Walked along with my 11 year old daughter as she walked her 1st 9 holes playing for her schools golf team. She's in 6th grade and it's her 1st year on the team. We had a great afternoon and she made me so proud. Today was practice getting ready for their matches against other schools next week.

Stopped at a local golf shop after a meeting today. Going back on Saturday to pick up a few things.

Played 9 with my oldest daughter after work and her soccer practice
840f0bef053dca2b8e30c9e69664d862.jpg

Got my new XR16 Driver delivered. Hit balls at the range. Booked a tee time for tomorrow afternoon. THP'ed.

Driving range was open so I hit a bucket of balls!
No surprises, I am starting the year with the same struggles I ended last year with.
It was still a great feeling to get out with the clubs again!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Swung by PGASS on my way home from work. Checked out the Cure C line of putters. Nice club. I saw a SeeMore Giant, grabbed it and rolled in 7/10 from 20 ft.
Looked at golf bags, then left. THP'd today.

Bridgestone ball fitting for lunch

6d96511daf2519b5c0d6872d22fedfeb.jpg

Large Bucket at Night

1bbc6cb90c2c8eee70e73ceb438ed147.jpg

^^^

That's a great pic!

Had my first lesson ever, I'm stoked and hungry now. Ready to achieve some of my goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back