Man I love their French Toast, THP related - "the Cookie" at OWC is awesome, French Toast, two eggs, choice of ham, bacon or sausage.....

I'm meeting someone for breakfast at OWC in Grapevine on Tuesday, will need to look over the menu ahead of time. I drive by it 2 or 3 times a week and have never stopped in.

Create your skillet.

Cracker Barrel. Not fancy but we would always drive to Florida twice a year growing up and always stopped at Cracker Barrel for at least one meal. I can only go there while traveling on vacation though haha
I know a guy at work who does every single business meeting at Cracker Barrel...

The Queso at Miguels was awesome... I could have eaten chips and queso for dinner and called it a night.

Pappys bbq in St. Louis is super solid, we have friends who used to live in south county and we would get a huge takeout order when we were down visiting.

Hot and Juicy Crawfish was awesome in Vegas.

Central (Michel Richard) in DC was a great meal, the burger there was serious. Blue Duck Tavern in the Park Hyatt DC is one of the most memorable meals I have ever had. (had worked with the chef prior, he went all out)

Anytime we are going on a trip, the planning basically starts with restaurant research.

This was cancelled yesterday due to some bad weather, giving it another go on Friday.

In Lubbock, TX for a site initiation visit. Stopped by Rudy's for dinner and had the brisket, beans and slaw. Did not disappoint.

198b4923020db3223bd0f81e43e6bf6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Lubbock, TX for a site initiation visit. Stopped by Rudy's for dinner and had the brisket, beans and slaw. Did not disappoint.

198b4923020db3223bd0f81e43e6bf6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get any of the Rudy's chopped and boiled potato's?

Did you get any of the Rudy's chopped and boiled potato's?

I did not. Does that mean I have to go back tomorrow night too? :act-up:

Back