Champs Spikes PivX Coming Soon

tinkergolfman

Reaction score
Handicap
Spoke to them last month and was told the same thing. I'm pretty much Spikeless now anyway

Spoke to them last month and was told the same thing. I'm pretty much Spikeless now anyway

Which shoes you rocking with the spikeless?

Oh nice pickup. You think you get better traction with the spikeless?

I think I get similar traction and more comfort.

Nice hijack ...

I've been looking for these to come out as well to put in my M:projects but to no avail

I may put them in my newly acquired UA shoes, love the color options:
images.php
images.php
images.php

I picked up some of these on the bay for a pretty good price. I go 50/50 spikeless and spiked and used these to replace a couple busted spikes on my Ecco GTX. I can't really tell a difference in grip from the originals that were on there, but to me that is a positive.

Just got them in hand today, nice and flexible, can't wait to get them installed and test them out!

Got them put in today, really like how they look and feel quite flexible, but stable enough once engaged with the turf.
IMG_8585_zpsmag94nuh.jpg

Not as deep as I had originally though, thin enough doesn't add too much to the shoe:
IMG_8586_zpsbpiw4rxt.jpg

After walking 9 holes in these, I can say I'll be getting more Pivix if I need to replace spikes, they were super, great traction, really seemed to hug the ground, and not so tall that when walking on concrete you feel like slipping.

Back