What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace gets her new push cart this week, she'll be excited. I will end up ordering her a Ping black and pink visor.
I got the Neo XS and new Nikes.

Sweet haul.

Green fees for a round at Black Horse

Digital level for aim point practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a green and cart fee today. But OITW did buy me a divot tool, he's a peach.

Just a green and cart fee today. But OITW did buy me a divot tool, he's a peach.

You can post that in the Random Acts Kindness thread, really broke the bank for me :alien:

Greens fee, 2 divot tools ball marker and maybe some balls for later

SS gt pistol 2.0 for the MXM 7 I have on the way.

SS gt pistol 2.0 for the MXM 7 I have on the way.
Haha bought the same grip for my new putter lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Greens fee. Walked 18 holes this afternoon in 2 1/2 hours. Not many folks on the course.

Haha bought the same grip for my new putter lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I'm hoping some of your skill rubbed off on this putter in the short time you spent with it.

Renewed my Skycaddie membership for 3 more years and also did trade in special for the Touch from the SGX I've been using for past 6 years.

21* apex ut. Found a great deal on eBay thanks to Canadan.

18 holes with cart and the gas to get there

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 10.5* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD BB6 S from jim54.

Put a $50 deposit on a new Hogan hybrid when they come out. Anyone know when that might be??

10 buckets of range ball tokens at the course down the street from me. Getting ready to kick the practice up a notch now that weather is finally breaking.

2 dozen of the new Chrome Softs for the price of the previous version because they didn't have what I actually asked for

2 dozen of the new Chrome Softs for the price of the previous version because they didn't have what I actually asked for

That's quite a steal. I love the new chrome soft••

Went in to pick up some new grips, by decided to wait. I have some in Texas that I will bring back and put on my irons.
Then found some Travis Mathew shorts that I liked. And they were on sale. 50% off at the register.

Range balls..

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up an all black ClicGear 3.5+ Pull Cart from the local San Diego GolfMart for the wifey, Lindsay. My brother can also borrow it when we walk Torrey Pines. I traded in a club, used a coupon, and got 2 dozen SuperSoft and walked out only spending $100.

Ordered a Nike Shield Dri-Fit Wool Jacket. Been eying this one since Dec. 2015. At $170 it was a pass. Found it at Carl's Golfland for $87 shipped. Done deal.

In a none golf related purchase, I ordered a pair of 2016 Nike Air Max IDs. I wear a wide and they either don't have them or they are never discounted. Nike.com currently has a promo(EPIC25) which saves you 25% off clearance items. The Air Max IDs where on there.

Last edited:
Nike Vapor Flex 440 with a Diamana Whiteboard 70g stiff shaft! Used $200 in prepaid cards I won through work and traded the D2 I recently bought and even got $40 more for it than I paid!!! Boom!

Buy 3 get one free on bridges b330 balls. And some shoes
bb460fc9661cc44b10bc49188e86b954.jpg
757641df7e1c2f4e16e78dab8473e6aa.jpg
6baf50c3387db0301dd038ab66ac39a9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back