Just scored big time!

JackBErhart

Reaction score
Handicap
You know when they say to be cautious when somethings seem to be to good to be true?

Well that is certainly true, but then sometimes it just all works out. I am very thankful it worked out for me.

Picked up a set of TaylorMade M2 irons. 4-AW Had never been hit, still wrapped in plastic with all the stickers still on the shafts, and all serial numbers present. For $400.00

Found them on the local Craigslist, made an offer, was very leery mind you. But was able to meet the guy in person, and found out he was a close relationship to a guy I play golf with 3 days a week. He is a golf instructor at the local community college. And got the set through some sponsorship event.

Here is a look see.

a88979bb7b71889111f4981cda9bbf49.jpg

b0ffee052e453953e2c85f50a2b2b851.jpg

587d9e0d1e0aa31e5e10e13b83105e76.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice sticks!

Gotta love when that happens. Great pick up and enjoy them!

#jealous

Very nice!

nice, enjoy them.

Heck of a deal! Enjoy!

Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Great find. Hope you hit them well.

Good for you. Hit 'em well.

Nice find!

I'll give ya ten bucks for them. :wink:

Seriously, great find.

Thanks everyone. I am most thankful. Have been waiting a year, and thought I was going to go with the RSI1's but this deal kind of made the decision for me. I wanted to also go with graphite senior flex. Any pointers on changing these out if I find I don't care for the steel? Again at $400.00 I couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow great pick up!

Dang. That's a great find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sweet is that for $400, jealous....,.

Great find! Congrats on the sweet pickup!

Hell of a deal. Congrats.

Great find. Hoping they treat you well!

JM

Congrats! Hope you play well with them!

Nice!

Only thing golf related on Craigslist around here are five year old pings some old man thinks are still worth 700$

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's a great deal. Hit 'em straight!

Nice!

Only thing golf related on Craigslist around here are five year old pings some old man thinks are still worth 700$

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's probably this guy

d09816b887b4f79082ab0314fc14e6ab.jpg

Nice..hope they work well for you

Back