Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Bold

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Stuck

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I voted bold, because I will wear orange/pink/alial fital shirts and patterned pants/shorts, but I am honestly a mix of bold/traditional and lazy. I take my clothes out of the drier and hang them. Can't remember the last time I used an iron so I probably have a bit of just got out of bed look going on.

I like bright colors and not afraid to wear them. Id lean towards Bold

I lean traditional for sure but do enjoy a flash of color or a pair of white pants now and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted bold but fall in between bold and traditional.

Like a few others, I voted bold but probably fall somewhere between that and traditional. I have nothing against wearing khaki shorts, but I'd pair it with a shirt that has some color.

I voted for traditional, but I can't stand the longer sleeves! Give me the sleeve lengths of J Lindberg and RLX! I like to wear pink, purple, aqua, etc, but I don't want loud patterns, traditional stripes is about as wild as I get.

I clicked traditional but am somewhere in between bold and traditional. I like the traditional style with some bold coloured tops.

I voted traditional..... BUT, I really want to try to be BOLD. Just don't think I can pull it off.

JM

Traditional here.

I laughed at "stuck"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traditional to bold. Not afraid to stand out but there are some things I still won't put on. i.e. Flat brims and high tops

Mine is definitely bold. 80% of my golf clothes are bright or neon colors. My bag is even bright colors. Just what I like. Think that might even be part of the reason I prefer the Hi-Vis yellow golf balls.

Probably a mix between traditional and bold. I like some bright colors and newer styles as well as the more traditional brands and colors.

I guess traditional mostly minus the long sleeves and maybe a little bold because I like some of the newer materials and accessories.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bold, with the odd bit of lazy thrown in there.

Rounds at away courses, or with people I don't play with a ton, I try and go bold. Bright colors, pants or shorts with something different about them. My favorite is a pair of Sligo pants with paisley print and purple stripes down the sides..... but I break them out for special occasions.

Rounds at the home course, with the regular playing group, tend to be more lazy. Never wrinkled, but mens night is usually super hot, so it is quite often untucked.

I try to stay away from dark colors, and more traditional styles (and heavier fabrics).

Bold. I like colors. I like patterns. I am confident in standing out. At the same time, clean and simple a favorite of mine.

None of the above. Usually untucked but in decent colors. Not to bright, but not muted.

Somewhere between Traditional and Bold. More traditional but I have my moments.

Lazy, bold, traditional guy. Seriously I like bold colors or prints on pants and shorts paired with solids for shirts and tops. I guess my overall style is lazy (for this purpose) since I am always untucked though never wrinkled.

Man I hate to say it but I have a lazy golf style...I think that is because I never buy myself closes but hopefully I can up my game in the near future!

I don't know, maybe modern tradition mixed with very little bold and some lazy(just wrinkles no untucked shirts).

As like many I am in between traditional and bold. Certainly don't like longer sleeves but do like bold colors. With that being said, not a big fan of a lot of newer styles. Just depends on my mood I suppose.

Back