Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

Ok, A Summary of where I think we are at this point! Please correct anything that is wrong!

RNG In
dazeedmonds 98% In
CAA_Beat In
deuce Maybe
MBurnham In
UVaWahoo Maybe
Golfinut Maybe
JohnSinVa ???
Emart2173 In
Mesaman777 In Volunteered to make course reservations (Thanks!!!)
TheCrest4 In
Lightningbolt44 In
T2GRN18 In
huhhh 95%
BigBall In

That gives us 14 people at the moment with a few that are still determining their availability. Most people don't seem to be into anything more than a one day expedition. Mesaman777, how much advanced time will you need to make 4 tee times? How close to the date can we change as folks plans get firmed up?

I recommend you add this to your first post. So people can go there if the thread gets busy.

Add apeglegninja to that list as in as well he will be riding up with me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok, A Summary of where I think we are at this point! Please correct anything that is wrong!

RNG In
dazeedmonds 98% In
CAA_Beat In
deuce Maybe
MBurnham In
UVaWahoo Maybe
Golfinut Maybe
JohnSinVa ???
Emart2173 In
TheCrest4 In
Lightningbolt44 In
T2GRN18 In
huhhh 95%
BigBall In

That gives us 14 people at the moment with a few that are still determining their availability. Most people don't seem to be into anything more than a one day expedition. Mesaman777, how much advanced time will you need to make 4 tee times? How close to the date can we change as folks plans get firmed up?

Mike, I'm out for the 23rd. Deuce and I were talking about going at a later date.

RNG In
dazeedmonds 98% In
CAA_Beat In
deuce Maybe
MBurnham In
UVaWahoo Maybe
Golfinut Maybe
JohnSinVa ???
Emart2173 In
TheCrest4 In
Lightningbolt44 In
T2GRN18 In
huhhh 95%
BigBall In

Generally a week in advance, but this time of year I may be able to talk them into 10 days out. I will call this week and confirm. I would think with this many players, they may be able to squeeze another tee time in there if need be. I've always found the Traditional group to be pretty flexible in the past. I will update after I speak with them.

First Post Updated!!

Mike, I'm out for the 23rd. Deuce and I were talking about going at a later date.

I am as well. Ball games with the kiddos.

First post updated again!!

I'm interested and will probably be in on this. So add me as a maybe :)

Man I would love to come and play with everyone and help out with course knowledge but I won't be able to make it. Got the Masters next weekend then a tournament the weekend before yalls trip. No way the wife is happy if I try and go out again and play.

Man I would love to come and play with everyone and help out with course knowledge but I won't be able to make it. Got the Masters next weekend then a tournament the weekend before yalls trip. No way the wife is happy if I try and go out again and play.

She would only be mad for a little while :)

Add me as a maybe; I need to check my schedule but I should be able to play.

She would only be mad for a little while :)

Add me as a maybe; I need to check my schedule but I should be able to play.

Your trying to get me in trouble, I don't handle peer pressure well

First Page Updated!

I just got off the Phone with RNK. Since they are aware of the RR going off in July, they allowed me to make a block of times now for the 23rd. I told them we may have up to 16 players, but there could be more or less. He suggested we make arrangements for 20 players and can always change as we get closer to the date. The only available start time was 11:00am. There is a small tourney going off prior to us. If I'm not mistaken there were some suggestions on this thread about a late morning start, so I felt this would be acceptable. If not, let me know, but we may need to reschedule for another date because of the small tourney going off at 10:00am.

Also, they are willing to knock off some cash for greens fees for the out of state guys. The normal rack rate of $69 was reduced to $59 for this practice round. Good stuff.

So as of now, we are set for Saturday 4/23/16. First Tee time is 11:00am. Greens fee $59. Time is booked under Rychalski. Ry-chal-ski.

I just got off the Phone with RNK. Since they are aware of the RR going off in July, they allowed me to make a block of times now for the 23rd. I told them we may have up to 16 players, but there could be more or less. He suggested we make arrangements for 20 players and can always change as we get closer to the date. The only available start time was 11:00am. There is a small tourney going off prior to us. If I'm not mistaken there were some suggestions on this thread about a late morning start, so I felt this would be acceptable. If not, let me know, but we may need to reschedule for another date because of the small tourney going off at 10:00am.

Also, they are willing to knock off some cash for greens fees for the out of state guys. The normal rack rate of $69 was reduced to $59 for this practice round. Good stuff.

So as of now, we are set for Saturday 4/23/16. First Tee time is 11:00am. Greens fee $59. Time is booked under Rychalski. Ry-chal-ski.

Outstanding, thanks for your efforts!!

That's awesome. Looking forward to playing

Good stuff Rich (Seaman777) thanks for setting that up, and I believe that time will work out very well for the vast majority. We have those small groups of 20 to 30 guys going off just about every Saturday and Sunday morning here. I never realized there were so many travelling golf leagues out there.

Maybe I ought to come up with some info on THP to put in each of outing packs, so many potential THP'ers out there!!

Excellent, well done. I would grant you access to the Royal Vault and Harem... but I'm not King anymore.

The King approves of your efforts!

Looking forward to this guys

I will actually not be able to make this one. Little miscommunication with the wife about the date and we have something going on already

Thanks for the info, first page updated!

This is coming soon. Excited to see some friends and meet some new ones. Haven't played with THP'ers since July with a round with G$$$ in August. That is entirely too long

Back