2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Be sure to send mikedean441 a PM. Hopefully there is still time to get you in the round

Im checking with the course, he will either have to go out solo or you guys will have to break the 2 4-somes up

Im checking with the course, he will either have to go out solo or you guys will have to break the 2 4-somes up

Yep, I just responded to your PM. I was hoping that I could round out any overflow, but if the rooms/and tee times are full, then don't worry--I can figure out some other lodging/golf for thursday night.

Either way, I'll be the guy creepily waiting for THPers to show up at the resort bar on Thursday night. First round's on me!

Well, Randy and I may be getting in earlier on Thursday than we thought. Possiblity that we could be in for a round now too.

I get into Jax at 10:50 ... I have no clue on when I would be resort, but would being will to be part of a later group if that helps ...

I get into Jax at 10:50 ... I have no clue on when I would be resort, but would being will to be part of a later group if that helps ...

I get in at 10:06, happy to go in on a rental car and a round of golf. When do you leave?

I get in at 10:06, happy to go in on a rental car and a round of golf. When do you leave?

That sounds great! ... my flight out is 7:12 pm, but do not mind getting at airport earlier.

Well, Randy and I may be getting in earlier on Thursday than we thought. Possiblity that we could be in for a round now too.

Disregard my young friend. We have to travel against the time zones and make a connection in BNA before we get to JAX. It will be around 4 before we check in.

Disregard my young friend. We have to travel against the time zones and make a connection in BNA before we get to JAX. It will be around 4 before we check in.
Yes, disregard me. I get a lil overexcited sometimes

And this is only one of about 6-8 bags heading to Club Clash

063d2bd8246dc61a3a059894b27d012e.jpg

And this is only one of about 6-8 bags heading to Club Clash

063d2bd8246dc61a3a059894b27d012e.jpg

I think I just fell in love with a bag..... Have you decided if you're gonna put out a list of clubs ahead of time? Or just tease us with 1/6th of the clubs

I feel that's like the calm before the storm. That's a lot of drivers, but nowhere near the total amount.

I feel that's like the calm before the storm. That's a lot of drivers, but nowhere near the total amount.

Not even close.

Oh, and putt-putt #THPCallOut accepted.

This event looks awesome. Will be following along!

Starting to get super excited about this outing! Only a couple of weeks left!!!

Looking forward to the Pings and Cobras in that pic since I've never tried them and it's been years since I hit a Nike driver.

Who am I kidding? I'm ready for all of them.

I am so excited to have a reason to hit all these different brands and see what the numbers say...not to mention that I REALLY need the escape of this event. A big win-win.

I bought a new driver today. I am dumb. Couldn't resist

Announcement

Just a reminder to everybody coming to Club Clash. The range session Friday and the rounds Saturday and Sunday, do NOT bring your current driver. This is not a request but a requirement. Its very important for the overall feedback of the clubs.

Thank you.

Back