Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Bold

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Stuck

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Definitely on the traditional side for me.

Bold, always wearing bright or unique colors

Is black a style? I try to wear black when i can. In the summer time its more traditional though with the lighter color shirts

I'm in between bold and traditional. Used to be strictly bold, but then I grew up lol

I'm between traditional and bold. I voted traditional though.

I'm probably between traditional and bold too, but I voted bold because I have a good number of bright colors in the closet.

I'm like a lot of folks between traditional and bold. Always tuck my shirts, etc. I do have a lot of wild colored shirts that I like to wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess lazy. I don't wear wrinkled clothing, but I keep my shirt untucked and my pants are usually too long as I fit in that in-between size for leg length so I opt for the longer size. I do try to match and wear polo shirts.

I said traditional due to the description, but I would consider my style "modern'. Traditional to me makes me think of shoes like Footjoy's DryJoys or Icons with khaki pants.

I prefer a more athletic style golf shoe and wear black or gray pants/shorts with any color that isn't "bold".

Traditionally I'm stuck lazily being bold. I do like a little color.

I'm bold but not flashy. Not afraid of color but with a strong sense of style.

I don't have a style. I don't have enough golf clothes to really do that. If I can get down to the weight I want to be, I may change that but for the time being it's hard to for me to say I fit into a category really.

Back in the UK, definitely bold. I loved my tartans back there. Now I'm in California, I'll make up my own style...... laid back. Trainer style spikeless shoes, shorts and shirt always untucked. Not lazy as it's never wrinkled, so laid back. Not a fan of the shirt tucked into shorts look.

I'm more bold than anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to think I'm on the bold side but then I guess it would depend on who you were comparing me to. :act-up:

I enjoy a little humor in my clothes, so I went with bold. But the correct adjective for my golf duds in "Not looking like I'm on my way to the golf course duds" I use my golf clothes and shoes for work also, but they shouldn't look like I'm in a hurry to get things over with so I can play golf.

I choose traditional, but I'm not against using hints of bold from time to time.

Back