Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

UST Mamiya custom Elements Platinum shaft was picked up today at HQ and it looks fantastic. The pearl white with the 2 team logo really stands out I must say. I kept mine pretty simple in the end as we just ran out of room to get everything on there. Danny let me take a few cracks with it on TrackMan and it's launching just like the raw Platinum shaft we received at the event. Playing in a scramble this Friday down in Austin, TX so looking forward to seeing what people think of the fantastic shaft!

p.s. Danny Le is the man if you didn't know this already. Above and beyond.

B1D1083A-9147-475A-96AC-90AC06386E4D_zpsincqg1xp.jpg

D5A012F3-A83A-41DA-9577-0A9CE385C783_zpsn2tn9frq.jpg

5AA4A0B5-2CB7-44DD-A462-247C0D9CEC48_zpsfaofhgna.jpg

0AEE4DE8-03D5-4644-B633-FBAECD107F98_zps8tegv2rz.jpg

63FFD84D-9D69-41FD-A835-6A092EAC2C1F_zpsiofa4ben.jpg
Even though I am not a fan of either team, that looks great!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh hell that looks fantastic!!!

That's a great looking shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turned out really well. Enjoy!

UST Mamiya custom Elements Platinum shaft was picked up today at HQ and it looks fantastic. The pearl white with the 2 team logo really stands out I must say. I kept mine pretty simple in the end as we just ran out of room to get everything on there. Danny let me take a few cracks with it on TrackMan and it's launching just like the raw Platinum shaft we received at the event. Playing in a scramble this Friday down in Austin, TX so looking forward to seeing what people think of the fantastic shaft!

p.s. Danny Le is the man if you didn't know this already. Above and beyond.

B1D1083A-9147-475A-96AC-90AC06386E4D_zpsincqg1xp.jpg

D5A012F3-A83A-41DA-9577-0A9CE385C783_zpsn2tn9frq.jpg

5AA4A0B5-2CB7-44DD-A462-247C0D9CEC48_zpsfaofhgna.jpg

0AEE4DE8-03D5-4644-B633-FBAECD107F98_zps8tegv2rz.jpg

63FFD84D-9D69-41FD-A835-6A092EAC2C1F_zpsiofa4ben.jpg

Hook'em Nate!!! Sharp shaft!

Wow those shafts came out great guys.

That looks so badass Nate, can't believe how they can take "your" design and turn it into something that looks so clean.

And rumor has it you saw 298 carry on trackman?

Nate, I think you should start a thread on that thing.
Let people know what can be done FOR FREE.

Looks great Nate...well done!

That came out great, Nate!

My custom shaft is getting tipped and gripped this week, so I hope to be able to get some photos of it installed in my XR 16 or GBB this weekend.

That looks so badass Nate, can't believe how they can take "your" design and turn it into something that looks so clean.

And rumor has it you saw 298 carry on trackman?

Urban Myth, everyone knows that one needs #TexasRoll to achieve those types of numbers! :D

Urban Myth, everyone knows that one needs #TexasRoll to achieve those types of numbers! :D

Based on the videos I was like, "sounds about right. Nate was crushing the ball..."

Based on the videos I was like, "sounds about right. Nate was crushing the ball..."

I witnessed it, and it was ridiculous. Ball definitely stayed in the air longer than it rolled. :bomb:

I would venture to say that I benefited way more from roll than Nate did...thankfully...since I need 15-20 yards of roll to come within 40-50 yards of the guy. :bulgy-eyes::banghead:

I witnessed it, and it was ridiculous. Ball definitely stayed in the air longer than it rolled. :bomb:

I would venture to say that I benefited way more from roll than Nate did...thankfully...since I need 15-20 yards of roll to come within 40-50 yards of the guy. :bulgy-eyes::banghead:

Speaking of, I know you were wanting to work on your swing tempo. Did you figure it out?

Speaking of, I know you were wanting to work on your swing tempo. Did you figure it out?

I've sped up my backswing a little but still trying to be smooth with it, and I like it better...however, I haven't driven the ball well for a couple weeks. Things got better and then they got worse...I think I'm back to trying too hard and swinging at the ball rather than swinging through it and I continue to be over the top.

Back