#THPCallout Certifi_able

jspangs

Reaction score
Handicap
The bout is #THPRegionalRivalry, Team Ohio Member vs Team Michigan Member. The last bout (sim round) ended in a tie and we need to settle the score.

Time: Next weekend, April 10th?

Place: You pick the place (preferably north of Findlay, but I'll travel wherever)

The Match: Match Play and Gene is getting 4 strokes

Tale of the Tape In the Bag:

Jspangs

Driver- TM R15
3w- Titleist 915FD
Hybrids- Cobra Bafflers 3 and 4
Irons- Wilson Staff M3 Irons
Wedges- Cobra Tour Trusty 54 and 58
Putter- Bettinardi SB-12

Certify_able

Driver- Nike Covert
3w- TM 15
Hybrids- Cleveland M3 Mashie
Irons- Srixon z545
Wedges- Wilson Staff FG Tour
Putter- Cure Rxi

This will be very fun as Gene is fun to golf with and I believe we will have Xhail tagging along. But I fully intended to get #TeamMichigan off on the right foot.

Last edited:
Hmm jspangs is an 8...gene is a 14 not sure course selection is worth 6 shots or am i missing something

This should be fun. Gonna have to give the course some thought as well.

To be continued ?

Hmm jspangs is an 8...gene is a 14 not sure course selection is worth 6 shots or am i missing something
It's that Michigan math again. Do we know what Genes "travelling handicap" is though?

#THPCallout Certifi_able

He can counter if he would like, I don't think there is a rule against that. Though our Sim session in January did end in a tie.

And we don't have to play the same tees.

Certifiable FTW

He can counter if he would like, I don't think there is a rule against that. Though our Sim session in January did end in a tie.
Imagine what the score might be with appropriate pops based on caps?

#THPCallout Certifi_able

Imagine what the score might be with appropriate pops based on caps?

A HCP would have to be posted where one can see it, to give out pops. As far as I knew he was right around me.

Last edited:
Certifi_able for the Win. Have to go with my teammate

A HCP would have to be posted where one can see it, to give out pops. As far as I knew he was right around me.
Gene is a 14 if that helps.
Hit em straight fellas

Gotta go with my man, Certifi_able for the win!!!

Gene is a 14 if that helps.
Hit em straight fellas

I let him know he can have however many strokes he wants. It's just a fun callout that should help us both get ready for RR.

Have fun out there fellas. Im gonna go with Gene on this one and hope he is #jspangsLong with #jspangsHandicapMath

I let him know he can have however many strokes he wants. It's just a fun callout that should help us both get ready for RR.

We're gonna have a blast! And I KNOW you're buying the beer

4 pops works for me. It'll make me work for the W.

4 pops works for me. It'll make me work for the W.

I'm definitely not going to have an easy task. I'll be excited to see what course is picked.

i'll set up the scorecard so we wont have to worry about any of that "math". Swat the ball around and let the trash talk fly!

My money is on my fellow MI teammate. Go get him Jordan!

This will be a fun follow. I could join you guys as well... The Buckeye for the WIN!

This will be a fun follow. I could join you guys as well... The Buckeye for the WIN!

The weather looks great for that weekend, I'm sure we can get a few more spots if needed.

Back