Callaway Chrome Soft Stars and Stripes Truvis

I'm now torn on this. Loved the last version and bought I think 3 boxes total. Now that I've been playing the ERC with the triple track I don't think I can play without it. Love the look of these but the triple track is a must have for me since alignment (putting and off tee) is one of the biggest factors to me playing good golf right now. Speaking of which when are we gonna see those Chrome Soft Triple Tracks on the shelves?

I think the design is an upgrade. Doesn't move the needle for me obviously.

Dang it. It's hard to resist star and stripes Truvis!!

So just regular chrome soft and not for the X?

I really like the new pattern. I’ll own some.

I prefer this years version! can we get half truvis/half triple track ;_)

I’d probably game that if there was a way for it to work. I’ve liked playing Truvis but I think I’m all in on Triple Track right now.

Definitely need to get one of these for the collection.

Hitting stores on Friday, this new Stars and Stripes Truvis will be available for Chrome Soft.

D5ee3VDXoAM4fJt.jpg

D5ee3VGXsAIctEr.jpg

Man, I LOVE this version of it. Very nice.

I like the star in the blue, but prefer the stripes in the red from last years version. So a mix of the two IMO would be awesome.

ooooh, yup, I'd like to see that.

Nice improvement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the previous version was pretty fantastic but leave it to Callaway to find a way to improve something that was fine the way it was. Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it Friday yet?

I heard a rumor that these may have a different compression than the other versions of the Truvis. Anybody else here that or can can confirm or deny that rumor?

I heard a rumor that these may have a different compression than the other versions of the Truvis. Anybody else here that or can can confirm or deny that rumor?

Just a rumor and mis information. Same Chrome Soft golf ball - just a new Truvis pattern.

Just a rumor and mis information. Same Chrome Soft golf ball - just a new Truvis pattern.

Thanks!! That is kind of what I thought. Didn't make a lot of sense to me when I heard it.

Looks like these bad boys are back in stock for a limited run! 😍

And the new version looks even better!
I didn’t even realize there was a difference! I could be blind from all those matte red Supersofts I’ve been losing 😆

Back