UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

I'll answer......

Don't try to stick to a diet for these 2 days.
Uh oh. I've got a month to embrace the probability of wearing my fat clothes or doing something to fit into my regular golf clothes again. I didn't consider the damage I'd do while down there.

Okay, how about a question to the 4 THPer's who have experienced this event:

What advice would you give Cookie and 2.ooohhh so they get the most out of the experience with UST next month?

Sit back and enjoy the ride??!! :D

The Danny Le vehicle is driven hard, fast and with some knowledge bumps along the way. These guys just need to absorb it all in and get ready to be better golfers.

Congrats!

Congrats, 2.oooohhhhhh!!!!!!

What advice would you give Cookie and 2.ooohhh so they get the most out of the experience with UST next month?

Try not to assume much, just absorb and enjoy what comes your way, try to come up with some good questions you could ask ahead of time, learn how to use Tapatalk.

Jealous of you guys! Congrats and have a blast!

It is a tall order to expect to be able to retain everything that you learn there. Be open to everything and just have fun... you will find that no matter your expectations, you will be pleasantly surprised...!

Congrats to 2.ooohhh and #Cookie. You two are on your way for this awesome UST Experience.
Congrats

Congrats 2.ooohhh. You and #Cookie are in for an amazing experience.

2.ooohhh, where are you?!?!?!

Congrats 2.ooohhh. This is going to be a blast.

2.ooohhh, where are you?!?!?!

I'm here, I'm here! The announcement caught me while I was out of cell service while on vacation. Super excited to get back to our place and finish planning for this.

Read back through some of the previous two event threads then think of what you may not understand or want more info on. If you need to, write down a couple of questions. Come with an open mind.

Excited to see what UST rolls out next month! The last two have been incredible

Congrats!!

We all know that Cookie knows how to get there so he can't be late!

Congrats guys.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats! These have been awesome, and you guys are in for a treat no doubt!!

5 weeks from today we will be there! Seems like a long time out but I'm sure it'll fly by.

Hoping to get another round in with Nate soon to see firsthand the changes the new shafts have put into his game.

Without making any assumptions as to what's on the docket for us, I'm excited to see what happens in my iron shafts. Currently playing the 680's but have no idea if they are ideal for me or not. I KNOW I need help in the hybrid shafts....and then my driver & Mini shafts have been really good for me as of late....can they get better?!?!?!

5 weeks from today we will be there! Seems like a long time out but I'm sure it'll fly by.

Hoping to get another round in with Nate soon to see firsthand the changes the new shafts have put into his game.

Without making any assumptions as to what's on the docket for us, I'm excited to see what happens in my iron shafts. Currently playing the 680's but have no idea if they are ideal for me or not. I KNOW I need help in the hybrid shafts....and then my driver & Mini shafts have been really good for me as of late....can they get better?!?!?!

Round 3 with the shafts happening today so we shall see! I think you and I are on deck to play in about a week!

Simply can't not think about this one daily, so curious to see what a fitting focused purely on shafts can do for my game.

Lord knows I need the help.....

help with what? I've seen you play.

Haha, too kind of you!

A few clubs in the bag could use a slightly lower ball flight...and I think I can find better consistency and perhaps work towards navigating down to a single miss versus missing both ways.

4 weeks from today?!?!

Yes!!! Excitement continues to build daily!

Can't wait to see what they have in store for you #Cookie. Can only imagine how cool it will be!

Back