The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Ballsy hitting right at your TV.

Great idea setup though. Wish I had the room to do something like that.

There's at least another foot of worth of space on that stand for the bigger replacement TV.
Also, there's not enough snakes on that sim course for Awkward.

Seriously though, I wish I had a setup like that!!!

Absolutely lovin' all the gear and the sim setups. This event is going to be something special that's for sure!

Nice set up arwin!! I like your confidence in hitting both toward the TV and the alignment stick. Try hanging a piece of string for a center line.

Great match with Tanker today - getting used to the format, the pressure and the result (for #TeamEthanator) in plenty of time for #TheGauntlet!

Nice setup. I wish I had room to set up my simulator like that. I barely use my net return and GC2 anymore due to lack of space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one cool setup! I don't know if I could hit at the tv like that though. Theoretically, I guess you could plug into a laptop off to the side like I see at the local golf shop?

JM

Who's ready to take on #TeamStripeShow?!

514405745b59fe6016709ab3d3df5b20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I am! Tee shot on par 3 today. #TeamEthanator

d8fc42d1ad4941e8878dd64d263585cc.jpg

Lets bring this one back to #TheGauntlet guys. Thanks.

Nice set up arwin!! I like your confidence in hitting both toward the TV and the alignment stick. Try hanging a piece of string for a center line.

Great match with Tanker today - getting used to the format, the pressure and the result (for #TeamEthanator) in plenty of time for #TheGauntlet!

Great to see you out there today! Look forward to the "team strategy" session on Wednesday. #TeamEthanator

Did anyone catch the we-Ko-pa segment on the Morning Drive Saturday?

Did anyone catch the we-Ko-pa segment on the Morning Drive Saturday?

Yeah someone posted the link a few posts back

Yeah someone posted the link a few posts back

My bad. It was a well done segment and featured we Ko pa, turning stick, top golf and Grayhawk. It might was well have been called a weekend in the desert surviving the gauntlet with THP and Callaway.

Got that old school for #TheGauntlet

d3bcb33bcc31c7885f03aeee7392ae82.jpg

Lots of talk between Spivey and I about this event today. Talking about it with another Gauntlet-er in person has me just that much more excited about it!
I've definitely got some work to do between now and then.

Sorry I missed you today BigTex.
We were behind a slow foursome and neither of us had time to hang out afterwards.

Question about measuring devices for #TheGaunlet. I have a Garmin Approach G8 which has slope enabled yardage. Am I able to use this functionality at #TheGauntlet?

I'm going to have to check to see if I can turn off that feature if it's not allowed.

I don't why you wouldn't be able to arwin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Question about measuring devices for #TheGaunlet. I have a Garmin Approach G8 which has slope enabled yardage. Am I able to use this functionality at #TheGauntlet?

I'm going to have to check to see if I can turn off that feature if it's not allowed.

Its fine.

Measuring devices have always been allowed to be used.

I don't think slope enabled devices have never not been allowed but I've been wrong before.

Itching to get out to get some on course work in. It's been a business trip, followed by rain, followed by 35-40mph winds today. Blocked off my calendar tomorrow afternoon for 18 at one of my favorite local courses. Looking forward to it.

I've been working on things off the tee but think I have that part figured out. Will be focusing on wedges for the next few weeks. I plan on breaking some hearts!

#TeamAJ

I am! Tee shot on par 3 today. #TeamEthanator

d8fc42d1ad4941e8878dd64d263585cc.jpg

You better have made that putt sir! :D I don't think those Callaway'ers give those putts to anyone.

BigTex is putting some work in it appears. Great to see! Keep working on that consistency buddy!

Got my first 27 in this past weekend and was rather happy for the most part. Short game needed the most work, but expected after the winter. Hoping to get another 9 in this week sometime, weather permitting.

You better have made that putt sir! :D I don't think those Callaway'ers give those putts to anyone.

BigTex is putting some work in it appears. Great to see! Keep working on that consistency buddy!

Second day of desert golf #TheGauntlet prep done. Similar shot two days in a row. But, I do need some work on my putting. Missed this one.
e4a8d85799d429d7aa0a396b7b26d2a6.jpg

Second day of desert golf #TheGauntlet prep done. Similar shot two days in a row. But, I do need some work on my putting. Missed this one.
e4a8d85799d429d7aa0a396b7b26d2a6.jpg
Let's get that putter working, shall we?
#TeamEthanatorGettingReady

Got caught by my Captain with my hand in the Bridgestone cookie jar, haha :bulgy-eyes:

#TeamRookie

Back