Newbie from so-cal

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Thank you again everyone for the warm welcome...no pun intended....it's only supposed to be 85 here the rest of the week :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, my man!

SoCal vs NoCal event this summer, and there is a shortage of SoCal'ers.

What is the boundary line for for SoCal vs NoCal? There's a possibility that I might be moving from Chicago out to the Santa Barbara area this summer.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

What is the boundary line for for SoCal vs NoCal? There's a possibility that I might be moving from Chicago out to the Santa Barbara area this summer.

Don't worry about that! Just make it out and we'll figure it out! It will be a great time.

link to thread?

Welcome to THP! We hope you can make it out to our gathering later this year, here is the link:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...UnOfficial-Nor-Cal-So-Cal-Get-Together-Thread

Santa Barbara is SoCal IMO. It's only 45 minutes from where I live and I'm for sure a SoCal dude.

Oh and welcome fore-left! You'll love this forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP! You will find all the info you could want on here.

Welcome to THP!

Santa Barbara is SoCal IMO. It's only 45 minutes from where I live and I'm for sure a SoCal dude.

Oh and welcome fore-left! You'll love this forum!

SB is definitely SoCal in my opinion. And welcome to THP, I am sure you will love it here!

Welcome to THP!

Link to the socal vs norcal golf looks fun....maybe i'll make it out that way!

Ronald Reagan: "Santa Barbara isn't heaven, but it's in the same zip code."
If you can afford to live there, that is absolute paradise.

For those that can't afford to live there, you live in Goleta or Ventura. I'm in Ventura.

Wonton, where are you?
If you are up for some golf, I'd love to get out with you.

Tuesday is my normal golf day. But, realizing that doesn't work for everyone, I can do Saturday early now that the am sun is out early.

Ronald Reagan: "Santa Barbara isn't heaven, but it's in the same zip code."
If you can afford to live there, that is absolute paradise.

For those that can't afford to live there, you live in Goleta or Ventura. I'm in Ventura.

Wonton, where are you?
If you are up for some golf, I'd love to get out with you.

Tuesday is my normal golf day. But, realizing that doesn't work for everyone, I can do Saturday early now that the am sun is out early.

Yeah, we are looking more towards Goleta or Carpinteria if the move actually happens.

Yeah, we are looking more towards Goleta or Carpinteria if the move actually happens.

As someone who moved to California from somewhere much cheaper (Eastern Oregon) it will end up being more expensive than you expected.... But, the freaking weather is unbelievable. I golf year round, and most of that is in shorts.

If you end up coming out here hopefully we can tee it up some time.

As someone who moved to California from somewhere much cheaper (Eastern Oregon) it will end up being more expensive than you expected.... But, the freaking weather is unbelievable. I golf year round, and most of that is in shorts.

If you end up coming out here hopefully we can tee it up some time.

I moved from out of state (country actually; I'm a Canadian). This is an expensive a55 area, anywhere on the Cali coast. But, if you're a golfer, year round golf is priceless (???).

But, Chicago is also an expensive city, depending on where you are.

Don't scare the guy; I need some more golf buddies.

Back