The Feherty Show.

Too funny!
10313143_1018335508204137_2109660829820806610_n.jpg

HaHa! That's great. We are going to see him live in Nashville on the 9th of April. Really looking forward to it.

JM

I love the guy... very happy for his success

What an entertaining character! It would be interesting to really get to know him!!

love Feherety

Speith and Bush episodes recently have been fantastic

Speith and Bush episodes recently have been fantastic
Always cool to see Presidents interviewed. I'd even watch Obama.

The Clinton interview was fantastic.

It wasn't hard to root for Jason Day before tonight's episode but now it's almost impossible not to root for him.

Golf is in good hands

This episode was phenomenal.

Jason Day is my favorite ever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Watching it right now

Just over 10 minutes into the show with Rory McIlroy and already learning more about Rory. He just said that before he starting working out regularly, his lower body was so unstable on his downswing that his peak swing speed would be 1.5 feet before impact, that's crazy to think about.

I thought it was interesting when Rory said he doesn't play golf for fun anymore. I couldn't imagine not having fun playing golf

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't think he meant playing golf isn't fun anymore, just he doesn't play outside of tournaments and prep.

I love this show, I could do without some of the filler guests and would prefer to see current golfers but overall I enjoy the show. I hope to see DJ on here at some point now.

This one is bumming me out. Odd that it airs the same week a lot of chatter around here about Pat Summit and her decline recently. What a terrible disease.

Wow. That speech about his dad was....damn.

It's getting dusty in here or something...

That was a bit of a tearjerker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hit me hard as well. It's not alzheimers, but my dad had a bad accident a year ago June 15th & suffered some serious brain trauma. He's recovered & is functional, but his whole personality changed & he's not the same person he was before.

This is tough to watch.

I'm watching it also. Definitely a show that pulls at the heartstrings. I guess it's worth being reminded that these motherf*cker diseases hit all of us, regardless of the size of our bank account and our notoriety.

That talk about his dad...yeah, I had to choke down some stuff there. Wow.

I love this show.

Luckily, my grandmother, who raised me, passed before the disease took over her life. Listening to David talk about his father really brought back some memories/fears I had and was difficult to watch. I don't know why I didn't watch this show sooner, but I love it.

Back