2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

That might be the craziest scene at 16 with Looie and JB, would have been even crazier if they both went in!

That's what I thought was happening at first!

Greateat ace ever

16 playing so easy today! Lol! Nice shot!

not bad, not bad

Barring a meltdown. This is over. Spieth just making a mockery of the masters.

Does Speith reclaim #1 if he wins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was awesome!! Almost both at once. Easy hole today eh ?

I hope Willett makes a run with 5 1/2 holes to play.

Can you get out of my head. I was just wondering the samething. Maybe tiger proofing it since everyone says he is shorter off the tee than the others in the big 3

haha great minds!

Wow Oosty makes some awesome shots in Augusta

What happens if he knocks both in? I'm good w rules but not sure I've come across that one...

So this makes 8 straight rounds in which Spieth led the Masters. Is that a record or is there s 9+ streak?

He set the record yesterday I believe with 7.

Need DJ to run in a few birds to be in the random draw with all the spieth/Johnson picks. Doubt many spieth/willett picks but you never know.

What happens if he knocks both in? I'm good w rules but not sure I've come across that one...

JB has to replace his but would still be awesome.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Think the one on the green goes back to original position.

Regarding the Masters contest... I wonder what % of Spieth combos were submitted?

I stayed away from it thinking most entries would have Spieth, silly me.

Will Jordan actually move back up to 1 though. He is losing his win from last year and adding this one or is it not based on a 12 month rolling system.

Solid day for Casey but not enough.

Willett needs that birdie and he can still put a little pressure on Jordan, especially with his bogey.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Will Jordan actually move back up to 1 though. He is losing his win from last year and adding this one or is it not based on a 12 month rolling system.

Not sure but I thought it was a 24 month rolling system.

Rose into 3rd

Rosey and Soren refusing to go away.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back