Spikeless Jordan Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that Budget Golf will have these in stock on Friday morning. For those looking, I believe cost is $140.

Spikeless-Air-Jordan-Golf-Shoes-2019.jpg

Nice looking shoe and not a bad price either.

Meh I'm not a fan of the print on the toes.. just could never get into wearing Jordans but hope others can rock them we'll

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like them, I prefer spiked shoes, so probably won't be dropping that much coin for these but if spineless is your thing that seems like a decent price.

Oh the temptation.....

Nike

Nike

19nikmrmx1gwhtpncgsh
Damn, I just pre ordered the blue Air Max G 5 minutes ago. Basketball was my first sport so anything Jordan or Air Max related, I'm excited. I will cancel it if these are available Friday morning.

Attachments

• aIR mAx Golf.JPG
    aIR mAx Golf.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Nice shoes just can’t get over seeing a basketball logo on a golf shoe.

I'll be watching out for these. I am firmly in the spikeless golf shoe camp and i like the looks of these. Hopefully the THP discount will be able to be used.

I have a running shoe version of the white pair, so I'm probably in on these. May switch it up and go black though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

want...

I have no idea if the THP Coupon will work on an item like this, but if it does, I have a feeling a lot of THPers will be jumping in.

I like them! I need a new white pair to replace my Eccos. Might have to look in to these.

I think I am going to be in on these. While not my favorite Jordan design, I love the Nike spikeless sole.

Thanks for the info. Will be looking for these Friday on the website. Seems like their releases have been a bit off lately so nice to see them available at a retailer.

Heard a rumor that Budget Golf will have these in stock on Friday morning. For those looking, I believe cost is $140.

Spikeless-Air-Jordan-Golf-Shoes-2019.jpg
That price is not bad considering the prices I have seen on them prior.

Like the shoe and the price but not a fan of the print on the toe.

100% in... they’re like affordable versions of the 3’s that fetch 500 bucks on eBay

I may very well be in for the black pair. Very interested in the apikeless design

Well.

I want.

now the question, what time will they be dropped in the AM?!?!?

I still wonder if the THP Coupon works. If I was a betting man, I would say no, but taking an extra 15% off is fun.

I still wonder if the THP Coupon works. If I was a betting man, I would say no, but taking an extra 15% off is fun.

I’m going to find out real quick Friday AM.

Back