Nike Lunar Control 4

To me its about listening to the audience, rather than dictating, which is what they can do in every other sport. Every other segment, the consumer has told them something.

An interesting point... And they drew me in for a hot minute with "Vapor" based on my experiences with their hockey lines but I sure as heck wouldn't wear a golf shoe that looked like a hockey skate.

An interesting point... And they drew me in for a hot minute with "Vapor" based on my experiences with their hockey lines but I sure as heck wouldn't wear a golf shoe that looked like a hockey skate.

This got me to thinking if the Vapor name inspiration came from soccer or hockey. Though Nike owned Bauer's parent company from what 1996-2008ish? The first Nike product to use the Vapor name was a soccer boot in the early millennium.

Has me wondering now. Though, not a topic for this thread.

Either which way. We all have our likes and dislikes. Frig, look at white drivers haha.

Anyone got some Nike ID versions?

Here's mines:

Anyone got some Nike ID versions?

Here's mines:

Those do look great. Some Clark Kent inspired ones would have been sick as well.

As much as I would love to ID a pair, the premium for ID here in Canada is just too high.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Those do look great. Some Clark Kent inspired ones would have been sick as well.

As much as I would love to ID a pair, the premium for ID here in Canada is just too high.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the view! Sorry to hear about the price hike, that's whack!

as shown a picture earlier these look too much like soccer cleats

I think these look like a lineup of the cleats for the upcoming NFL season!

Back