2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Sure is an amazing looking Course, that 18th looks like a great finishing hole.

Sunday Bloody Sunday?
The Sunday Massacre?
No, you didnt have your clubs then.

Seems like a fitting title to that day. And not just for that event. Lost the majority of a team shortly after too.

Seems like a fitting title to that day. And not just for that event. Lost the majority of a team shortly after too.

I still use this line a lot.
Just because one is a character, does not mean one has character....You sir do.

Signed,
Judge Judy

Just checked the calendar - turns out I can cut my family vacation short and be in SC on Friday for this event!
I am signing up! Looking forward to the opportunity to play in SC for the first time!! And at two courses that have lots of THP love and history, to boot!!
Calendar reminder set!

This awaits
73c694249e9d722949db247b1c3f36e7.jpg

This looks awesome! Really want to get in this one.

Your 4th HOF tag also awaits...

MD441 might have to venture to the bottom of the pond to see if it's there though.

Is it April 13th yet?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Not a bad little shack!! Yes, April 13th will be an anxious day!

Special places down there! Both courses are awesome. I'm a bigger fan of True Blue as a whole. But Caledonia has a couple of my favorite holes in golf.

Can't believe how close this one is

Think I'll be throwing my name in the hat for this one. Have never been able to play those 2 amazing courses despite really wanting to, add in an awesome THP event and it would be perfect.

Lots of buildup to this one. Hard to believe inside of 2 weeks before signups now

Lots of buildup to this one. Hard to believe inside of 2 weeks before signups now

Can't wait. I need to get back to Caledonia & True.

Can't stop thinking about this one. April 13 can't get here fast enough.

Got to work on how to enter as my wife is having shoulder surgery that day and I'll be in a hospital. I WILL find a way!!

I've followed the Morgan Cup and the Legacy on these courses, I hope I'm able to experience these first hand!

You and me both! :) Such a cool event and we haven't even heard it all yet....

I've followed the Morgan Cup and the Legacy on these courses, I hope I'm able to experience these first hand!

Hard to believe signup is right around the corner.

...and that above is not an April Fools joke. I'm ready for this one!

Back