2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Announcement

Just a reminder to everybody coming to Club Clash. The range session Friday and the rounds Saturday and Sunday, do NOT bring your current driver. This is not a request but a requirement. Its very important for the overall feedback of the clubs.

Thank you.
I assume it's ok to have club disassembled in a bag pocket? Or you want the club left in hotel or car?

Faaaaaaaaaantastic! We're close....er!

I assume it's ok to have club disassembled in a bag pocket? Or you want the club left in hotel or car?

No bother to us as long as it just doesnt magically get assembled mid round or something..haha

We will have checkpoints.

I will personally rummage through your bag and claim any and all drivers (and then sell that limited edition swag on eBay...)

No bother to us as long as it just doesnt magically get assembled mid round or something..haha
Haha understood!

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I bought a new driver today. I am dumb. Couldn't resist

What did you get?

BTW...you should probably pick up a flat brim hat for the event....just in case you are in War Eagle's foursome..

Announcement

Just a reminder to everybody coming to Club Clash. The range session Friday and the rounds Saturday and Sunday, do NOT bring your current driver. This is not a request but a requirement. Its very important for the overall feedback of the clubs.

Thank you.

No problem! I am looking forward to hitting new drivers and retiring my current 3yr old driver!

I cant wait for this to get here. This is just what the doctor ordered. Tons of Drivers and a great group of guys......#winning

Was thinking about it today. It was this week a year ago I was out in California with JB. We were on the phone with Hawk, even though it was past his bedtime. The conversation was about this event, what could we do, what would be the best way to pull it off. Here were are just over 2 weeks away from it, and I for one CANNNOT WAIT to see it all come together. I know things have changed and been tweaked here and there from the early stages, but I think everyone there and following is going to have a great time with the final product.

Definitely not an issue not bringing my driver. I wasn't expecting to see it during the weekend anyway. I believe it's on life support as it is.

What did you get?

BTW...you should probably pick up a flat brim hat for the event....just in case you are in War Eagle's foursome..

Cobra F6, Hzrdus 65. Was smashing the thing. Looking forward to seeing if something can kick it out of my bag at Club Clash.

10-4 on the flat brims, gonna rock them with the tags and stickers still attached. Does Hammock Beach allow jorts?

What did you get?

Imagine if everyone in beags 4some wore a flatbrim? He would love it!

Cobra F6, Hzrdus 65. Was smashing the thing. Looking forward to seeing if something can kick it out of my bag at Club Clash.

10-4 on the flat brims, gonna rock them with the tags and stickers still attached. Does Hammock Beach allow jorts?

Joggers highl tops and a flatbrim?

Was thinking about it today. It was this week a year ago I was out in California with JB. We were on the phone with Hawk, even though it was past his bedtime. The conversation was about this event, what could we do, what would be the best way to pull it off. Here were are just over 2 weeks away from it, and I for one CANNNOT WAIT to see it all come together. I know things have changed and been tweaked here and there from the early stages, but I think everyone there and following is going to have a great time with the final product.

Im pretty excited and even more excited about the changes that have taken place. It will be all about the people at the event and their thoughts, along with hard data. In the public, for the people, by the people (although apparently it was easy to cut and paste that one). We have put in place something incredibly special for everybody and we think that when it all comes out, which could last months which is awesome, people will love it.

To top it off, this place is incredibly special to me. The course is a place that has some memories for me personally that mean something more than anybody here could ever imagine. Im thrilled and honored to share it with the group of people here. On the internet and even backroom channels, we all have disagreements, but THP is the reason that everybody is here and together and sharing this one with this community means so much to me. I havent decided if I will expand on that or not, because its not that important in the grand scheme of things, but we have 24 golfers, from all walks of life, all that play a completely different game of golf. We have drivers from every major company in the world that have a new release this year. And we have a backdrop of a resort that features the best of vacation one could ask for and 2 spectacular tour level courses that will be a blast.

Only at Club Clash, the gold standard of what REAL club testing is and should be.

What is the deepest v-neck on the market? Are v-necks still trendy?

I think as undershirts or with dark jeans? But then again I don't work in fashion anymore

Im pretty excited and even more excited about the changes that have taken place. It will be all about the people at the event and their thoughts, along with hard data. In the public, for the people, by the people (although apparently it was easy to cut and paste that one). We have put in place something incredibly special for everybody and we think that when it all comes out, which could last months which is awesome, people will love it.

To top it off, this place is incredibly special to me. The course is a place that has some memories for me personally that mean something more than anybody here could ever imagine. Im thrilled and honored to share it with the group of people here. On the internet and even backroom channels, we all have disagreements, but THP is the reason that everybody is here and together and sharing this one with this community means so much to me. I havent decided if I will expand on that or not, because its not that important in the grand scheme of things, but we have 24 golfers, from all walks of life, all that play a completely different game of golf. We have drivers from every major company in the world that have a new release this year. And we have a backdrop of a resort that features the best of vacation one could ask for and 2 spectacular tour level courses that will be a blast.

Only at Club Clash, the gold standard of what REAL club testing is and should be.

Amen to that. Thanks for all your hard work, can't wait to bask in the glory of this special event. :friends:

Confession: I had to google flatbrim ... #too-old-to-live :embarrassed::embarrassed:

I get to hit a ton of new drivers and I get to give Dean a long over due beat down....what else could an angry elf ask for.

I have a strange feeling Hammock Beach is going to become one of my favorite all time places :)

As much as I joke around on hear and talk crap, this place means more to me in the short few months than anyone could ever know, and I don't want to expand on that in public. But I cannot wait to be able to share in this experience with everybody, both in person, on the forum, and with people I meet. Thank you for allowing us to share in the experience of hammock beach with you

Confession: I had to google flatbrim ... #too-old-to-live :embarrassed::embarrassed:

360c7d3153c7e5ab5a07e72d51c021e8.jpg

I can bring one for you;)

I can bring one for you;)

LOL ... you are way too kind .... but I am afraid I could not override my Texas up-bringing, not to bend the brim in the first 5 minutes ...

LOL ... you are way too kind .... but I am afraid I could not override my Texas up-bringing, not to bend the brim in the first 5 minutes ...

Haha I'll be honest, my hockey team got flatbrims when I was younger and didn't realize it was supposed to be that way, I thought it was straight so you could bend it to the curve you wanted and didn't realize for months why the rest of my team didn't bend theirs

I think I am going to pack the staff bag with my name on it up for this one even though I have no game.

#thedeanhasnotspoken

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think I am going to pack the staff bag with my name on it up for this one even though I have no game.

#thedeanhasnotspoken

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Make sure you watch his video on how to pack a staff bag!!

Back