Nippon NS Pro Regio Formula M+ and Formula B+ - Product Preview

I wonder why no X Flex in the 75 gram shafts? Also, when these are released, will that drop the price on the original shaft?
If a 120x fits you, these shafts aren't for you. Too light. (y)

Uhhh. These are metal woods shafts. :rolleyes:
Ahh I see that. Looked at the tip size just now.
You or Nippon could put the words "woods shaft" somewhere therein? ;):LOL:
They were talking about matching the iron shaft profiles matching. And its Nippon. Brain-->Iron shafts. And I'm all about graphite in irons/wedges right now. (y)
Lotta choices out there. :cool:

Ahh I see that. Looked at the tip size just now.
You or Nippon could put the words "woods shaft" somewhere therein? ;):LOL:
They were talking about matching the iron shaft profiles matching. And its Nippon. Brain-->Iron shafts. And I'm all about graphite in irons/wedges right now. (y)
Lotta choices out there. :cool:
first post in the thread?

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Yeah, not there. Why I missed it smart guys. :cautious:

This is in the first post.

That means a firmer experience in the bottom end of the shaft middle, which allows golfers to not experience a loss in power when really driving at the ball.

I literally interpreted it as not losing power "when driving at the ball" with a 75g iron shaft, which I found to be very intriguing on first glance, you might imagine.
As in, you can step on it without loss of accuracy or ballooning.

Seriously, just hope ya take it as feedback that it wasn't obvious and it helps you and Nippon. Been playing and overly involved with gear for a looong time. (y)

And we never know what someone is dealing with in life. I'm hungover as fook after taking up drinking again after a 20+yr absense with my mom dying and we're too afraid to take her in for fear of the Covid and what they'd do with her. My head hurts. In so many ways. o_O
Tequila. No so ole'. :rolleyes::cool: Aye cabeza. And White Claw, screw you too. :eek:(n)(n)
Golf is pure escapism for me. Let's all enjoy it. (y)

Does Nippon have graphite iron shaft offerings these days?

Would love to hear some more feedback on this line. I've been playing the HZRDUS Yellow for a good while now in my woods, but absolutely love the Nippons I have in my irons. Being able to replicate that feel down through the bag could definitely be interesting!

I remember Project X graphite wood shafts to match the iron shafts feel/profile years back. Not sure how it translated overall with the longer playing lengths. Seemed a little lower launcing. It was an interesting shaft though and performed well. It's a cool concept to match the shaft profile thru thru the bag.

Would love to hear some more feedback on this line. I've been playing the HZRDUS Yellow for a good while now in my woods, but absolutely love the Nippons I have in my irons. Being able to replicate that feel down through the bag could definitely be interesting!

We have some cool things planned for these.

We have some cool things planned for these.

Looking forward to hearing more. I've tried to find one online to test with and the pickings have been slim so far. Really want to try a 65S but if they're true to flex I could see going with a 55S if that's what's recommended.

Looking forward to hearing more. I've tried to find one online to test with and the pickings have been slim so far. Really want to try a 65S but if they're true to flex I could see going with a 55S if that's what's recommended.

Do you have a Nippon fitter you could visit?

Do you have a Nippon fitter you could visit?

I see some of the fitters in my extended area are dealers, but would have to call around to see if they actually have them to try. I honestly had never seen a Nippon steel shaft as an option in a fitting until I went to ECPC for the Grandaddy.

I see some of the fitters in my extended area are dealers, but would have to call around to see if they actually have them to try. I honestly had never seen a Nippon steel shaft as an option in a fitting until I went to ECPC for the Grandaddy.

If you end up trying them, let us know how it goes.

Going to give both of them a try next week and should be able to offer some thoughts. While Nippon is known more for their steel (and rightfully so), their graphite is always top notch.

Hello - Is the M+ for a smooth swinger and the B+ for a more aggressive swinger?

Hello - Is the M+ for a smooth swinger and the B+ for a more aggressive swinger?

The B+ mimics that of the Modus3 Tour 120 and the M+ mimics that of the Modus3 Tour 130.

Both got a bit stiffer in the tip section so in my opinion could go either way, but the B+ has the kick point in the butt section rather than the mid section of the M+

I gamed both for a bit. I found the b+ to feel much smoother than the m+.

Plugged one of these into the Cobra RADSPEED for a trial over the net couple of days.

Plugged one of these into the Cobra RADSPEED for a trial over the net couple of days.

I know Dantonio loved this shaft across multple OEM heads.

Very curious to see some data points from RAD Brad

Look forward to the results.

I hadn't heard of the original and somehow completely missed this + version just last year.

I know Dantonio loved this shaft across multple OEM heads.

Very curious to see some data points from RAD Brad
she’s a looker that’s for sure

4DCD15AE-CE47-4050-8047-22101F628B4F.jpeg

Back