PGA Tour Live Subscription

-CRW-

Reaction score
Anyone have a PGA Tour Live Subscription? I'm interested in hearing what people like/dislike about it, and whether it might be a suitable replacement for the Golf Channel should I finally make the move to cancel cable.

https://www.pgatour.com/live.html

i love it. sometimes they pick goofy pairings to follow instead of more obvious groups, but for the most part i've been very pleased. i also really like their commentators.

Anyone have a PGA Tour Live Subscription? I'm interested in hearing what people like/dislike about it, and whether it might be a suitable replacement for the Golf Channel should I finally make the move to cancel cable.

https://www.pgatour.com/live.html

I am a big fan. Haven't watched the last couple weeks, but I'll usually have it on Thursday and Friday for coverage. Great stuff.

No complaints here about it.

Would any of you prefer it over watching a tournament on the Golf Channel?

Doesn't it have coverage well ahead of Golf Channel? That is one benefit if so.

I enjoy my subscription, the coverage is good, the announcers are good and I love that you can watch replays

i love it. sometimes they pick goofy pairings to follow instead of more obvious groups, but for the most part i've been very pleased. i also really like their commentators.

I enjoy my subscription, the coverage is good, the announcers are good and I love that you can watch replays

I’m with these two gents.

My first tournament had some wonky announcer comments that was Milleresque since, I don’t have a single complaint

I wouldn't say I prefer it.

Because they only follow featured groups / then usually featured holes when the GC coverage comes on.

For me it's not an either/or option, but for a golf nut it's a no brainer (If you have the ability to watch Thursday and Friday before regular coverage comes on).

Worth it for Thursday and Friday mornings/early afternoons alone.

Worth it for teryn gregson alone.

fify. i think she's easy on the eyes, but i also really like her commentary. i like what she and balionis bring to the golf coverage. funny, high energy, seem to really enjoy golf, great presence on camera, and they're both attractive which is not a bad thing!

My goal was to cancel Xfinity and "cut the cord" but still be able to watch Golf. It sounds like it's not a suitable replacement for live golf. I didn't want to mess with over the air TV just to see golf on local channels.

Full recommendation. This year has been a transition from app to app but it still works great. May not provide everything you want on the weekends though.

I just got it about a month ago, it's very good. Sometimes they have coverage starting at 7am on the range. I think it's great, the golf channel and other options seem way too expensive, I got my subscription for $39.99 through the NBC Sports Gold App. I have not had cable tv in years just internet.

I love PGA Tour Live. I purchased it through Amazon rather than NBC Sports Gold simply because it is easier to stream on my Samsung TV. I wouldn't say I prefer it over Golf Channel, however, because of the reasons already mentioned. They follow certain groups only rather than coverage of the whole course. It is usually the guys you want to watch, though, and they do show every shot and provide good commentary. I would recommend if you're the type of person that likes to watch earlier in the week and earlier in the day.

Have had PGA Tour live for 2+ years. Was kind of bummed with the increase in cost when it changed to NBC Sports Gold. It used to be $39.99 per year and is now $64.99. The one bonus with NBC is that it finally works on my Roku.

I do like it because it starts coverage fairly early for me, and I can leave it on while working from home.

Have had PGA Tour live for 2+ years. Was kind of bummed with the increase in cost when it changed to NBC Sports Gold. It used to be $39.99 per year and is now $64.99. The one bonus with NBC is that it finally works on my Roku.

I do like it because it starts coverage fairly early for me, and I can leave it on while working from home.

I just renewed last week, and it was only $40 for the year. That being said, I feel like I renewed less than a year ago.

I just renewed last week, and it was only $40 for the year. That being said, I feel like I renewed less than a year ago.

Yeah. The price has dropped since its a few months into 2019. Earlier in the year it was $64.99. I was able to forward them the information about my PGA Tour Live Subscription which renewed last October and they said that they would respect that and gave me the NBC Gold membership through then.

My guess i that by the last few months the subscription may drop to $20-$30 dollars and I may consider that. Or just do monthly for $9.99 till January.

Back