Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5

Can't wait to throw my hat in the ring with the contests. I want a crack at the zoo crew on canadans squad!

Heck yea. I'd love to take on my gauntlet captain at the Hideaway. I'm not scared of DNevs and his aim point haha

That was another great episode. But really, The Good Wife? I'm with him on most of those last set of questions though.

I think one of my favorite parts of these is how cool all of these guys have been. Every one just seems like the type of guy you want to either play a round of golf with, or hang out and have a beer with. This is some awesome content.

That was another great episode. But really, The Good Wife? I'm with him on most of those last set of questions though.

I think one of my favorite parts of these is how cool all of these guys have been. Every one just seems like the type of guy you want to either play a round of golf with, or hang out and have a beer with. This is some awesome content.

Its a wonderful group of people that make up the golf industry. Truthfully its one of the big reasons behind THP Events as well. To take regular golfers and introduce them to the people behind the scenes and show how much they are similar in terms of their love for the game.

Need a little tech assist.

2dd733015dec3c2af23c031d4a0017db.jpg

From here how do I provide feed back on the podcasts?

From this screen:

4bbcc0602904793675bcf2f3705ee4ed.jpg

You can get there by searching for thp radio. Select thp' podcast and then reviews tab

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Need a little tech assist.

2dd733015dec3c2af23c031d4a0017db.jpg

From here how do I provide feed back on the podcasts?

Here are the steps.
In iTunes search for Golf Equipment.
THP Radio comes up 1st or at or near the top.
Click on it and it should have buttons that say Details, Reviews and Related.

Click on Reviews and you can write your review and give it a star rating there.

Every time I try to go from a different area, it wont let me see the reviews. Hope that helps.

Enjoy listening to this. Looking forward to watching the recent Callaway Live Episode.

This was a great listen. Some of the answers did surprise me.

Great listen, maybe my favorite one yet. Glad to hear they plan to continue Callaway Live and focus on areas like that which I really enjoy. Not sure about The Good Wife or Duke winning the tourney though...

Most listened to THP Radio Show to date and we want to thank Harry for coming on the show. We will have a lot more with him this year.

Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5

Most listened to THP Radio Show to date and we want to thank Harry for coming on the show. We will have a lot more with him this year.

It was a good one. Harry is so personable. I didn't realize he's only been in the industry for 10 years.

I have a feeling that his short time in the industry plays a big part in callaway's success. It limits the "well this way has always worked" ideas.

Everytime he is on THP radio it's always a must listen. Such a great guy with a huge passion to help the average Joe golfer.

He is just a fun guy to be around and share a drink with. I'm hoping he will do a few more as I could listen to him talk for hours. Stories and knowledge galore about the industry and everything else.

That was another great episode with Harry. Im really enjoying this THP radio.

Everytime he is on THP radio it's always a must listen. Such a great guy with a huge passion to help the average Joe golfer.

He is just a fun guy to be around and share a drink with. I'm hoping he will do a few more as I could listen to him talk for hours. Stories and knowledge galore about the industry and everything else.

Yeah it was a fun show to record and one great thing about Harry as a guest is right before we press record he says "you can ask anything, nothing is off limits".

Now I know there are things to shy away from such as gear and hires that have not been announced but I find that refreshing.

Knowing you would never ask questions that are obviously off the table, it's great to know the show is totally open. That's what makes it fun, informative, and entertaining. The fact that Harry never missed a beat is an indicator of his wit and knowledge. Thanks for another great program.

Knowing you would never ask questions that are obviously off the table, it's great to know the show is totally open. That's what makes it fun, informative, and entertaining. The fact that Harry never missed a beat is an indicator of his wit and knowledge. Thanks for another great program.

Thanks. Its a lot of fun to do and we have some pretty big plans for it moving forward since so many THPers seem to enjoy them.

In honor of Harry.

cfd6a498bf6e24aa97aa58da6ea6e76c.jpg

The one thing I've never been able to do.

Back