#THPCallouts on Rocky Top - Intimadator2007

Shared pars on 9 but Bobby pops to a 3 up lead. Chip off forthcoming on 10

First push comes on 10

Lucky par on 11 gets me one back. 2 down again

Nobody wanted #12. Pushed

Pushed 13. Now Bobby has a streak of pops. Gonna need some birds

The Battle on Rocky Top is getting good.

Another push on 14. Survived a pop but should've got one back

I found a hooker off the tee box made a double ...ughhhh

Bobby wins 15 to go dormie

Now I just need a birdie to keep my streak alive. The callout is basically over. He's cold blooded

Come on Bobby you don't need those pops

Bobby closes it out on 16

Congrats you guys it's been fun checking in

Traditional attempt to drive over the river after 18:

d58ae5669cca069344ef0bf098e5d2e9.jpg

Very good match. Congrats Bobby! You did good work.

Didn't keep my birdie streak alive either. Lame

Come on Bobby you don't need those pops

no he didn't. he beat me straight up today. it was awesome to see him play well.

What a great day to play the game of golf. Add to that playing with a great THP'r just makes it better . Thanks again Rancey !

Holy crap I can play this game again...well at least today anyway.
I knew the battle would be great but man starting out -1 after the first 4 holes is something Rancey does not me. What the hell is going on here !

From there it was basically par golf with 2-3 doubles thrown in for an 82. It was fun to hit the ball fairly well today from anywhere on the course and I made a few putts for a solid round of golf for me. The hot start was the highlight though and I know I can do it again.

Congrats Intimidator! We'll played! I need to play that course one day. I've always enjoyed the pics you guys have posted of it.

Sounds like you all had a great time! Last time I played there, I started off with birdies on the first two holes. #17 and #18 always seem to kick my butt though.

Back