Best Flavor Ice Cream

Toss up between the Tillamook mudslide or Oregon Strawberry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current favorite might be Ben & Jerry's BuzzBuzzBuzz coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks. The 100mg of caffeine is a bonus as I can have it for breakfast!

If you are near a Jenni's splendid ice cream....try the bourbon pecan....it's amazing!

Usually just a Cookie Dough or Caramel Praline kind a guy.

My Grandpa used to make a homemade Vanilla Bean with a touch of Bourbon that was really good too!!

You hide it well, but you are a very odd human being.
Haha. We like what we like. I like plenty of other flavors but that is my favorite.

Graeters cookie dough chocolate chip. Man that stuff is like crack.

There is chocolate chip, and then there is everything else.

TRUE rocky road (not with that marshmallow cream ****) is second for me.

Mint Chocolate Chip here, or Peach, or Black Cherry, or Butterscotch or.... ah forget it. This is just to tough to answer. I’ll take an incomplete on this test!

I came into this thread with some ideas, but now I am unsure - too many incredible sounding ice creams to pick from. Plus, I just finished a leg workout and EVERYTHING sounds good!

Mint Chocolate chip.

That I need to try. The Friendly's near me closed, and I'm not sure where the nearest one is. Might need to take a trip out to play the Ranch...
There is one on my street. I like the Ranch idea too.

Pistachio
Pistachio is my vote too; HOWEVER, we have two places locally that make their own. One does it right, and the other doesn’t, and I can’t even choke that version down.

That I need to try. The Friendly's near me closed, and I'm not sure where the nearest one is. Might need to take a trip out to play the Ranch...

They make a mean fribble

Mint Chocolate Chip, don’t care which brand, and if every other flavor stop existing and I could only have that the rest of my life, I’d be a very happy man!

Kilwins chocolate peanut butter

Moose tracks or a version of it if I’m buying from the store.

It’s a toss up for me

Mint chocolate chip
Chocolate chip Cookie dough

Black cherry is a close third

If I could find a choco chip cookie dough with more than 5 cookie dough balls, it’d immediately become my favorite.

Chocolate chip cookie dough ftw.

there used to be a small ice cream shop in new smyrna beach, fl that served almond joy ice cream. that might be my favorite ever.

i love blue bell chocolate chip cookie dough.

honestly there really isn’t a flavor i dislike. i freaking love ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Strawberry.

Everything else doesn’t even matter

Pistachio done right. Even if it’s 45° tonight.

bae45af966154d062e7ec8a5b3bb1a39.jpg

Cookie dough, in general.

Breyer's Oreo cookies and cream is the only one I can really taste the cream filling distinctly.

Don't get the cookie dough love but we all like what we like.....

I'm partial to Cherry Garcia & any good French vanilla doctored up with mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips & nuts.

All ice cream must be left in the bowl until softened to perfect consistency....

Back