Best Flavor Ice Cream

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

Mint Chocolate Chip here, or Peach, or Black Cherry, or Butterscotch or.... ah forget it. This is just to tough to answer. I’ll take an incomplete on this test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude Peach is so awesome when I can find it. I drove all over Houston one day to 9 different ice cream locations before I got Peach and yes it was totally worth it.

A high quality Vanilla is nearly unbeatable in my mind.

However, if I decide to get fancy while at the local shops, I enjoy "roasted strawberry buttermilk", we had one that was called the 'ritz carmelton' which had ritz crackers, salted caramel base, and pretzels and it was amazing.
But I'm also a sucker for Phish Food any time I am in the US, since for some obscure reason, Ben & Jerry's doesn't seem to sell it here in Canuckistan.

I always enjoy reading your food takes #truth

That I need to try. The Friendly's near me closed, and I'm not sure where the nearest one is. Might need to take a trip out to play the Ranch...

I’m in for the last part - skip the ice cream go straight to Student Prince

If I could find a choco chip cookie dough with more than 5 cookie dough balls, it’d immediately become my favorite.

That’s why I make my own - one of the best kitchen appliances we ever purchased

Oh and Neopolitan

Dude Peach is so awesome when I can find it. I drove all over Houston one day to 9 different ice cream locations before I got Peach and yes it was totally worth it.

My father used to make it in the garage when i was a kid. I Love homemade Peach Ice Cream.

My father used to make it in the garage when i was a kid. I Love homemade Peach Ice Cream.

Makes me think of The Masters

Vanilla

(Also, Publix has this Lemon Sugar Cookie ice cream that is amazing)

Being a HUGE ice cream guy, my favorite flavor is chocolate chip. However, my preference is a bowl of chocolate chip ice cream with a banana, pistachios, and a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.

All of them, especially homemade.

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

Now there is one I haven't had for quite some time.....thanks Maric for putting that idea in my head..... :beauty:

I'm not much of cookie dough ice cream lover (although I do eat some), I really like almost any kind of ice cream especially the fruit kind- lemon, peach, blue berry etc. I also like to get a good vanilla, sprinkle a little chocolate malt powder on top..reminds me of a chocolate malt!

a local place makes vanilla ice cream with strawberries and dark chocolate chunks, still my all time favourite

Rum Raisin.

[video=youtube_share;4pbVxyL-OeM]https://youtu.be/4pbVxyL-OeM[/video]

Not sure, but I want to try this one:

Mobile-FeaturedFlvr-Cookie-Cake.png

Back in the early 2000's, Baskin Robbins would feature a flavor called Tax Crunch every Spring. One scoop of Chocolate and one scoop of Tax Crunch, in a waffle cone, was about the best ice cream I can remember!

Jeni's Ice Cream Brown Butter Almond Brittle

A high quality Vanilla is nearly unbeatable in my mind.

However, if I decide to get fancy while at the local shops, I enjoy "roasted strawberry buttermilk", we had one that was called the 'ritz carmelton' which had ritz crackers, salted caramel base, and pretzels and it was amazing.
But I'm also a sucker for Phish Food any time I am in the US, since for some obscure reason, Ben & Jerry's doesn't seem to sell it here in Canuckistan.

That is odd because I've actually seen a pint of Phish Food in a small store in a tiny fishing town called Malaig on the western coast of Scotland.

The best ice cream ever made was Haagen-Dazs German Chocolate Cake. Sooooooooo good!!!

If you are near a Jenni's splendid ice cream....try the bourbon pecan....it's amazing!

They make that using a local craft distillery's whiskey. Almost everything I try from there is excellent. I feel fortunate since I live in Columbus where they were founded so we have plenty of locations here.

I like rocky road.

Cookies and Cream or something with caramel...love caramel!!

National Brand: Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey

Local: The Barn - Maple Bacon

I know these are fightin' words where I live, but I am underwhelmed by Blue Bell ice cream.

Vanilla also Edys Expresso Chip

Back