Out-of-market sports options?

SouthernShred

'16 Grandaddy Champ - Team Unity
Reaction score
Handicap
My move to Denver has raised obvious concerns...how do I watch the Falcons / Braves / UGA / Atlanta United on the big screen TV y'all?

Comcast is my primary option for 1G/2G internet speeds and I can easily get a cable package from them as I've had here in ATL, but they don't do much for out-of-network sport ala Sunday Ticket.

DirecTV in combination with my internet is an option I suppose.

Or I can find a Falcons / UGA bar in Denver...they do exist.

Thoughts? Not looking to stream it off of some crappy Russian bootleg site.

I’m in the Comcast (internet)/Direct TV camp. They offer the most options imo

Out-of-market sports options?

Falcons - Directv Sunday Ticket

Braves - MLB.TV

UGA - SEC, ESPN, CBS (No change here I’m sure)

Soccer, not sure of. ESPN+ shows a great deal of MLS now I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fubo is an option too. For football, Sunday Ticket may or may not be an option. Here in Columbus, we cant even get Sunday Ticket unless we go to Direct TV and I have no interest in going to sattetlite.
For soccer, you could get Fox match pass, which streams all of the games.
I feel your pain about living in a city where you teams arent the local teams. Im lucky in that when I live, the Wisconsin games are still either on ESPN or BTN and the Packers always used to be on national TV and even when they arent, I can just go to a bar that has Sunday Ticket.

Fubo is an option too. For football, Sunday Ticket may or may not be an option. Here in Columbus, we cant even get Sunday Ticket unless we go to Direct TV and I have no interest in going to sattetlite.
For soccer, you could get Fox match pass, which streams all of the games.
I feel your pain about living in a city where you teams arent the local teams. Im lucky in that when I live, the Wisconsin games are still either on ESPN or BTN and the Packers always used to be on national TV and even when they arent, I can just go to a bar that has Sunday Ticket.

Directv has an exclusive in the US on Sunday Ticket.

For your Falcons, Directv will be your only option. You might be able to find some Braves games on various channels but no dedicated ones. If you look at Century Link DSL you can maybe package your TV and Internet with Directv. Had them in Fort Collins and it was good service.

Back