Jack Grace Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve always thought these were pretty neat. If I liked the saddle look, I’d definitely take a closer peek at them.

This is super cool and something I could see a few THPers loving. So many options and I’d buy a few.

Did you see the saddles come out of the magnetic channel at all?

• Admin
This is super cool and something I could see a few THPers loving. So many options and I’d buy a few.

Did you see the saddles come out of the magnetic channel at all?

Not at all. Didn't budge even a little.

Nice write up Josh. These intrigue me. I like the clean look of the shoe. The many saddle options is fantastic. I am curious on the weight of the shoe though since they have magnets in them.

I like the classic saddle. I’d be really interested in a spiked model.

• Admin
Nice write up Josh. These intrigue me. I like the clean look of the shoe. The many saddle options is fantastic. I am curious on the weight of the shoe though since they have magnets in them.

Its fairly light. Give me a shoe to compare it to and I will go weigh it right now for you on the scale.

neat idea, but the shoe itself isn't my style.

Not at all. Didn't budge even a little.

Interesting. And the margins on those saddles must be very high. I could see this taking off and being around for a while.

Interesting. And the margins on those saddles must be very high. I could see this taking off and being around for a while.

I would venture to say you are correct.
I would have really liked to see the saddles closer to the $25 range and maybe do some limited releases. I understand limited with the current company landscape might be a hard sell though.

I've been reading a bunch about them lately as I love the idea. Randomly found them when Ib was reading shoe reviews on several different sites. Was trying to explain them to Jenn over the weekend and told her to think back to the womens nike shoes that had the changeable saddle portion.

I've been reading a bunch about them lately as I love the idea. Randomly found them when Ib was reading shoe reviews on several different sites. Was trying to explain them to Jenn over the weekend and told her to think back to the womens nike shoes that had the changeable saddle portion.

I had to mention those shoes in the article.

I had to mention those shoes in the article.

Yup they were the first ones that popped in my mind, but this system seems a bit better IMO.

Puma Ignite NXT

e17a3eb81d289252e213c6c1a00b3f0f.jpg

b2c6bb774935cadcdcf8c3d16f900c4c.jpg

Cool concept but the saddle look is really not for me.

I'm a fan of saddle shoes so I'm going to be spending some time on their website.

Wow now I’m very curious

Yeah, they really surprised me there. I have worn them now for 2 practice sessions and 2 rounds and definitely dig them.

Pretty neat, it'll be a good option for those that like keeping their shoes in line with the rest of their outfit's colors.

What an intersting idea. I'm a shoe dog so innovations in footwear are exciting to me. I agree that the saddles seem a bit high but if they are unique it may prove to be a fun add-on. They should look at NCAA licensing and/or pro sports logos. More important than any of that is whether the shoes are comfortable and do they fit. Will be curious to hear those comments.

Assuming they are resilient enough and the design doesn't come apart at any point during any swing, I think it's an awesome idea!

Having one shoe being that diverse great.

Super clean looking shoe! I would have to try it on first as im very picky with shoes.

What an intersting idea. I'm a shoe dog so innovations in footwear are exciting to me. I agree that the saddles seem a bit high but if they are unique it may prove to be a fun add-on. They should look at NCAA licensing and/or pro sports logos. More important than any of that is whether the shoes are comfortable and do they fit. Will be curious to hear those comments.

They have what they call the Alma Mater Collection, which features the colors of schools.

Back