Fowler Hi-Top Free At Masters

day 2 pants look like some type of prisoner uniform from some chain gang down south....lol

God bless

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not going to say that I will miss the high-tops.

I am hoping that's what he said to Cobra ... "uhh look .... these hightops. Yeah, they aren't working for me, ummm K. I look like a dork out there on the course."
Im not sure he would be the one saying that, as he asked Puma to make them for him.

I'm betting both Ricky and Puma understand and honor and tradition that is The Masters.

I'm betting both Ricky and Puma understand and honor and tradition that is The Masters.
This is my speculation, as well.

According to Rachel Rees from Cobra Puma, he will be wearing Hi-tops at least one of the days.
I'm still betting we see the Hi-Tops during the week.

Yeah im wondering if he was politely asked keep it a little more formal for the masters....

I'm still betting we see the Hi-Tops during the week.
Hi-tops dont bother me at all, actually. The joggers on the other hand just seem to casual for the course.

Regardless of RF driven or Augusta driven, I understand the desire to take attention off of RF. Last thing anything wants is RF in contention on Sunday afternoon and people are focusing on his outfit instead of the golf being played.

Very interesting to see him go no hi tops.

Hi-tops dont bother me at all, actually. The joggers on the other hand just seem to casual for the course.

We are aligned in this. It doesn't have to be one or the other, but the joggers are downright awful... And I've got a few pair of sweats I wear around the house that aren't much different.... They just aren't meant for external homestead use.

the joggers and hi-tops are out today for Fowler at Augusta

Wonder if it was per request that the joggers and high tops get left at home?

That's the first thing I thought of as well. Plus, maybe Rickie just wants to be more traditional because it's the Masters.

the joggers and hi-tops are out today for Fowler at Augusta

Geez I wish that punk Fowler would stay off of my lawn.

Geez I wish that punk Fowler would stay off of my lawn.

somebody get the hose! We can't let this kid walk on these grounds wearing joggers

Thank goodness

Saw that during GC coverage earlier. I'm not surprised he has them on at the practice facility and possibly a practice round.

Like them or not, Puma is getting enough coverage about the tops here at THP.

I think it's great they are being left at home or in a dumpster somewhere

We are aligned in this. It doesn't have to be one or the other, but the joggers are downright awful... And I've got a few pair of sweats I wear around the house that aren't much different.... They just aren't meant for external homestead use.

I agree 100%

Back