Burger King introducing “REAL MEALS”??

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Burger King introduces a range of boxed deals called “Real Meals,” including the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Yaaas Meal and DGAF Meal, as part of Mental Health Awareness Month:

“Burger King restaurants understands that no one is happy all the time."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/02/burger-king-takes-on-mcdonalds-with-a-range-of-unhappy-meals.html

b752f1dbcea45018b29111d079b38cea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me laugh and I love it. Salty Meal is hysterical and I know a few who need it : )

This makes me laugh and I love it. Salty Meal is hysterical and I know a few who need it : )

As a friend of mine said when he texted me....”isn’t every meal at Burger King a DGAF Meal” lol.

All kidding aside.....it’s a pretty neat way to bring awareness to the issue while taking a jab at McDonalds “Happy meals”. I’ve never been a big BK fan, for a lot of different reasons. But, marketing is “King” so to speak and this is pretty well done lol

As a friend of mine said when he texted me....”isn’t every meal at Burger King a DGAF Meal” lol.

LOL. I had BK for the first time in many years at SFO on the way back from Shaft Up a few weeks ago. It was definitely a DGAF meal.

All kidding aside.....it’s a pretty neat way to bring awareness to the issue while taking a jab at McDonalds “Happy meals”. I’ve never been a big BK fan, for a lot of different reasons. But, marketing is “King” so to speak and this is pretty well done lol

My exact sentiments.

Back