SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

+1. Yep. That is the ticket.:clapp:

Good to hear it's feeling better Due. I know when I first bought mine there was a honeymoon as well.
Then I think I start over thinking things and was trying to make sure I arced my stroke. I had never thought about swinging on an arc before and have now gone back to what I consider my natural stroke (the one I had when I bought it) and am fully loving the FGP.
A change I have stuck with is a line on the ball. Set up ball with the line, put the rifle scope on it and my only thought is pace. Keeps my head down really well and 3 putts are "almost" a thing of the past.

Yeah.... You're probably right.
Jack, the RST is incredible, isnt it? For me, it inspires confidence on the putting green knowing that I am lined up and set up as I need to be. Awesome that you found one you like, might want to give the guys at SeeMore a quick email or phone call, they would love to chat with you about your putting game and help find the right putter for you!

Same here, one of those things there where if I do setup incorrectly, the red dot jumps out at me like a red light. With any other putter, I am simply in guessing mode over the ball with no way to confirm.
I agree cookie, if you're off the RST let's you know right away, there's no guessing going on!

Icey, I love my Si4 and I'm sure it'll treat you well! I'm toying with the idea of getting a CS but I don't think I could get used to it. I'm really looking forward to the Z series, hopefully it'll be available to us lefties!

Rolled the Big FGP today alongside an X2. Really liked the new insert in the X series but was rolling the big FGP better. Perfect marriage for me would be a Big FGP with the X insert!!

Tapping away on my S3

Rolled the Big FGP today alongside an X2. Really liked the new insert in the X series but was rolling the big FGP better. Perfect marriage for me would be a Big FGP with the X insert!!

Tapping away on my S3
Agreed, that would be one amazing combo!!!

I just want to say thanks for all the enthusiastic users of Seemore putters. Based on the reviews and comments about their outstanding support I ordered and received a Seemore Si3 this week. I experienced first hand the great customer service. I attempted to order off the web site and for whatever reason the site did note process my credit card. That was on a Saturday night. on Sunday morning I had received an email from Jason at Semore offering to complete the order over the phone. Sure enough they called me Monday morning and completed the order. I had the putter in hand on Wednesday...they hoped I would receive it for the weekend. I really appreciate the effort to under promise and overdeliver. great service after a minor inconvenience. This level of service got them a sale. Now for the putter...wow. I got the oversize bright orange grip and matching head over...golfing or deer hunting...I ready. I watched all the videos, again, on the site, and took the new putter to the putting green on Thurday. Sank the first putt but frankly had a pretty hard time getting all the alignment and stance tips working. Had a real hard time with distance control. Took it to the course today and sank a 12 ft for par on hole one and 8 ft for a bird on hole number two...felt much more comfortable after getting used to standing tall and keeping my eyes over the heel vice the ball. Barely missed probably four one putts and had only one three putt. Still need to work on distance control a bit but overall it seemed to come together pretty quickly...and it tough for me to break old habits...count me as SOLD on Seemore! Thanks guys!

Jim

I just want to say thanks for all the enthusiastic users of Seemore putters. Based on the reviews and comments about their outstanding support I ordered and received a Seemore Si3 this week. I experienced first hand the great customer service. I attempted to order off the web site and for whatever reason the site did note process my credit card. That was on a Saturday night. on Sunday morning I had received an email from Jason at Semore offering to complete the order over the phone. Sure enough they called me Monday morning and completed the order. I had the putter in hand on Wednesday...they hoped I would receive it for the weekend. I really appreciate the effort to under promise and overdeliver. great service after a minor inconvenience. This level of service got them a sale. Now for the putter...wow. I got the oversize bright orange grip and matching head over...golfing or deer hunting...I ready. I watched all the videos, again, on the site, and took the new putter to the putting green on Thurday. Sank the first putt but frankly had a pretty hard time getting all the alignment and stance tips working. Had a real hard time with distance control. Took it to the course today and sank a 12 ft for par on hole one and 8 ft for a bird on hole number two...felt much more comfortable after getting used to standing tall and keeping my eyes over the heel vice the ball. Barely missed probably four one putts and had only one three putt. Still need to work on distance control a bit but overall it seemed to come together pretty quickly...and it tough for me to break old habits...count me as SOLD on Seemore! Thanks guys!

Jim

Congrats on the new purchase, paying dividends already! Love when the reviews and thoughts on the site lead to new purchases for people!

Jim
That's just great for you Jim. Glad you SeeMore already! Ha fitting name. I can't wait to experience it.

Hi All!

Just bought myself an original FGP, my very first SeeMore!!!

No just have the agonising wait until it shows up at my front door :messed:

I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!

Hi All!

Solid purchase! Good luck and welcome to the SeeMore family

Hi All!

congrats on the purchase!

Just bought a Seemore FGP mallet after rolling almost every putter in the store and this one just clicked. The thing that impressed me was how slick the head cover looks. I can't wait to get this out on the course.

Just bought a Seemore FGP mallet after rolling almost every putter in the store and this one just clicked. The thing that impressed me was how slick the head cover looks. I can't wait to get this out on the course.

Very nice - contact us anytime for any help. Thank you for your support and business.

Hey all,

Just checking in. After rolling my FGP for a while, I was given a Bettinardi as a gift and rolled it for about 6 months.

After having a tough time in the last few weeks, I dug out the FGP, slapped a 17" belly grip on it (while it's only 34" long, by putting the longer heavier grip on it I was able to counterbalance it) and after a few days of practice with it I'm now putting better than I ever have!!!

I shouldve known not to go away from the SeeMore, but I've learnt the lesson now! This time it's in the bag for good!!!

photo_zps4ea9c9bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey all,

Just checking in. After rolling my FGP for a while, I was given a Bettinardi as a gift and rolled it for about 6 months.

After having a tough time in the last few weeks, I dug out the FGP, slapped a 17" belly grip on it (while it's only 34" long, by putting the longer heavier grip on it I was able to counterbalance it) and after a few days of practice with it I'm now putting better than I ever have!!!

I shouldve known not to go away from the SeeMore, but I've learnt the lesson now! This time it's in the bag for good!!!

photo_zps4ea9c9bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for sharing! Always happy to help.

Quite some bump this, but having read through the first 15 pages or so, I have been blown away by the SeeMore customer service and attention to detail. The Rifle Scope aiming is something that makes perfect sense once you see it in the way that all great simple ideas do. When I eventually go for my next putter (my one's relatively new), I'll make sure to give them a roll.

Also, one of the videos on the grip suggestions has completely changed my putting and already I've been rolling them so much more accurately. I'm sure there's more gold in the other 60 odd pages too, and I'm looking forward to giving it a read :D

I have my first two SeeMore's (M8 and FGP) that I bought from THP'ers. I can't wait to roll them and put them in play. Just messing around in the house with them has been awesome.

Thanks to Ted looking forward to making more birdies

Why didn't I buy two????:confused2:

I picked up a Seemore SB2 from a friend who wasn't using it anymore.I love the mallet and the feel of the putter. However, according to Seemore's fit guide ,I should be using a 35" putter with a 70 degree loft. This putter is a 34" putter so I will get a 1" extension put in with a new grip. By adding a 1" extension,I realize the swingweight will be changed. Is there anything I should do to change the swingweight for a 1" extension or is the change negligible. Should I get a heavy or light grip or will it matter. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Back