2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Finally got my picks in. It's crazy that Masters week is next week.

Got my entry in. I rolled the dice with one of my guys because while i think theres a great chance hes in the top 3 going into sunday, just not sure he has it in him to win it.

What a great opportunity, officially in... not sure how my field will do, but I had to rep the local boy... former Masters Champ and looked pretty good in this match play last week. Good luck everyone!

Got our first entry from a non-Albatross Club member.

Got our first entry from a non-Albatross Club member.

Hopefully he picked two people not even in the field.

Im kind of rooting for him...haha

Hey I'm local...if the house hasn't sold by then it's yours to use should you be coming up.

After much deliberation.....my picks are in! Such an amazing prize, good luck everyone!!!

Hey I'm local...if the house hasn't sold by then it's yours to use should you be coming up.

I was speaking of the lack of airfare expense on our end...haha

Having a hard time deciding on my two guys. Have 5-6 names and not sure what direction to go

I was speaking of the lack of airfare expense on our end...haha

I knew where you were headed...hence the I'm local. No air expense involved...wait I'll be in Florida by then. My entry is void as I have a Ohio address.

Haven't been around much the past few days so this is probably a skim.

If an international albatross member wins is the grand prize the balls and Freddy autograph.

Haven't been around much the past few days so this is probably a skim.

If an international albatross member wins is the grand prize the balls and Freddy autograph.

Yes, but if they are an Albatross Club Member, we will put together some more goodies for them.

Yes, but if they are an Albatross Club Member, we will put together some more goodies for them.

That's cool. You guys are always awesome with the members.

I keep going back and forth with my picks. So many guys playing well right now

Pretty excited to have all 3 of the TVs in my office up and running next week. I might not step outside a whole lot.

Wow, just came across this thread and all I can say is wow! The prize for this is pretty amazing. I may not win, but I would have kicked myself if I would have found out after the fact. Definitely going to be in on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of my more favorite contest challenges. Pick two, or pick two staffers + one in the field. So many options one could come up with. Good luck everyone!

I'm in... great contest...

My picks are in!

This is one of my more favorite contest challenges. Pick two, or pick two staffers + one in the field. So many options one could come up with. Good luck everyone!

After reading your post I realized the picks I submitted were invalid; I, obviously, didn't follow the instructions correctly. I fixed them and resubmitted...

Great contest THP & Bridgestone!! Picks are in!!

I hope Paula Creamer does well. I've got her as my extra B-stone pick. :blob: :alien:

Boo. Must live in USA to win grand prize. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Back