The Visor - acceptable headwear?

• Yes

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • It's only acceptable to wear a green plastic visor at a poker table

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Some can get away with is...some cant. Depends...

I prefer visors and wear them most of the time. I think we see less of them, in part, because they just arent there to buy. Ive walked into plenty of pro shops that have zero visors. I can walk into GG, and on a wall of 100 hats, 2 might be visors. Ive had better luck at more general sporting goods stores than golf specific stores.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Never acceptable as are:

Needlepoint belts
Sweater vests
Crocs
Fanny packs
Socks with sandals

I'm sure there are more I'm missing.
Lol. Sweater vests? Cmon....i have like 7 sweater vests i wear with shirt and tie all winter long. Keeps me a little warmer while still maintaining a shirt and tie look.

~Rock

Nothing wrong with them at all. I used to wear them all the time. Then my hair loss became too much. If there was a way to do it, I probably still would wear one.

If you’ve got the hair for it, wear it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to experience that thinning thing too and it makes me a little cautious to wear one to often.

Two places I hate getting sunburned is my feet and the top of my head, both happen every year

I’m fine with them. I have one, but I still don’t use it much just do to sun concerns on the top of the head.

Yes, totally acceptable.

(Hi-crown or bust though)

Never acceptable as are:

Needlepoint belts
Sweater vests
Crocs
Fanny packs
Socks with sandals

I'm sure there are more I'm missing.

I might have done all of them, at once

Lol. Sweater vests? Cmon....i have like 7 sweater vests i wear with shirt and tie all winter long. Keeps me a little warmer while still maintaining a shirt and tie look.

~Rock

926994e5-ec61-4cc3-9e6f-6eddd9e2fbe8_text.gif

I might have done all of them, at once

Haha. Needlepoint belts are not only acceptable, they are classy.
Maybe those that don't like them, lack class? :act-up:

Yeah that's a definite hard NO for me. Gotta go straight baseball cap for me. Getting a little thin at the top so. Plus they look idiotic on me :act-up:

Haha. Needlepoint belts are not only acceptable, they are classy.
Maybe those that don't like them, lack class? :act-up:

:bulgy-eyes: LOL

I prefer Visors to hats! It's unfortunate that they companies don't put the same design effort into them.

Totally acceptable, i can rock the heck out of the visor.

Acceptable - yes.

Hard to pull off - more yes.

I enjoy the high crown imperials... especially from Suglarloaf Social Club. My game has to be on point if I expect to pull off the look though.

Im confused as to why it wouldnt be?

some people get offended by what other people wear, be it joggers, visor or mocks, they will find a way to complain

some people get offended by what other people wear, be it joggers, visor or mocks, they will find a way to complain

Life is short, I've never understood why people get all hot and bothered about what another person wears...

I think that’s a stretch. I have a feeling that 0 of the 10 THP’ers who voted No so far are offended. I know I just think it looks silly. This was a poll so there can be two sides of the discussion without anyone getting offended.

Life is short, I've never understood why people get all hot and bothered about what another person wears...

Well, as such as in life and golf, appearances matter...quite a lot. Whether you agree with it or not unfortunately.

I however don’t think the visor falls into that category, I just think it’s harder to pull off.

The Visor - acceptable headwear?

Yeah but so does Luke Donald. Kevin Na has been seen wearing one. There’s a few good apples in there! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba, Davis, Freddie.

Too many people on here worry about what other people wear. Amen brother... Who gives a F!

Back