TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
Tons of qualifiers happening this week.

I am watching Colombia vs Ecuador now.

Team USA needs a big win tonight

Colombia up 3 to nil on Ecuador

Welp No USMNT or Italy for the WC this Summer.

Nor the Netherlands or Cameroon

Oh yeah forgot about those two. I think Ivory Coast as well.

I think it was Stuart Holden who said that these teams should play a tournament in the US and only invite players that are 22 or younger. I would watch

Cord has been cut now I need to find a way to watch the World Cup this Summer. I will find away! Haha

Cord has been cut now I need to find a way to watch the World Cup this Summer. I will find away! Haha

anyone from Team USA live near you? I know they won't be busy during that time :alien:

One week till the first game between Russia and Saudi Arabia at 11:00 AM First Coast time.

Put small bets on Argentina and France to win the World Cup

As much as I would like to see them do well, I can't see England getting past the quarter finals as, looking at the groups, they would most likely end up playing either Brazil or Germany at that stage

If one of them wins their group and the other finishes second in their group, you will lose one of them at the round of 16 as they will be drawn against each other

If they both win their respective groups (or both finish second) then you could end up with them both in the final assuming they make it that far

If one of them wins their group and the other finishes second in their group, you will lose one of them at the round of 16 as they will be drawn against each other

If they both win their respective groups (or both finish second) then you could end up with them both in the final assuming they make it that far
The latter is the hope. But really it’s just a small wager I asked my friend to place for me thru his bookie.

I think France has a great chance and I would like to see Messi win a World Cup so I was like what the hell.

This will help the summer go by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the minimal reading I have done so far it looks as though France is the favorite. I was watching the Ireland USMNT game last Saturday and Taylor Twellman was talking about how France could field a second 11 that would be competitive, at least in the group stage. We will never know obviously but sounds like they have a deep squad.

I think I am cheering for Mexico.

From the minimal reading I have done so far it looks as though France is the favorite. I was watching the Ireland USMNT game last Saturday and Taylor Twellman was talking about how France could field a second 11 that would be competitive, at least in the group stage. We will never know obviously but sounds like they have a deep squad.
They've always had good players but something just never added up. The current boss feels the heat since Zidane is rumored to want the National Team job at some point in his career and his ceiling is at its peak.

TheCrest4 said:
I think I am cheering for Mexico.
Come on bro. I'm cool with the Caps winning a cup for you and the other handful of Caps fans I know. But this stops right here. Under no circumstance should we ever cheer for Mexico. :banghead:

They've always had good players but something just never added up. The current boss feels the heat since Zidane is rumored to want the National Team job at some point in his career and his ceiling is at its peak.

Come on bro. But this stops right here. Under no circumstance should we ever cheer for Mexico. :banghead:

CONCACAF brotherhood and my BIL is from Mexico haha

CONCACAF reason gets tossed out the window.

BIL? OK a small, small pass.

Hahaha, I do not know who else to cheer for at this point... I am part German does that count?

I hope they wear those black kits again, those things are sweet.
Adidas always makes the best kits and yes the black ones are awesome.

Although take a look at Nigeria's for the World Cup if you haven't already. Nike didn't mess around with making something cool for them.

Adidas always makes the best kits and yes the black ones are awesome.

Although take a look at Nigeria's for the World Cup if you haven't already. Nike didn't mess around with making something cool for them.

Ohhh I saw those and they sold out in hours IIRC

I'm still pissed off about the USMNT failing to make it to Russia. Guess I'll root for Germany or Iceland to win, maybe even England.

Mexico? Not a chance! Way too much bad blood between the USMNT & El Tri for me to even consider rooting for them.

Back