My new Mannkrafted Putter

WinstonWolf

Reaction score
Handicap
DAC950D6-AB0C-44E0-B163-41DD28A8CA1C_zpsajfmg58e.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I tried earlier to post these, but couldn't figure out how to upload the pics. By the time I figured it out (yes, I had my daughter show me) I couldn't remember my password. Getting old just isn't fun. Anyway, my putter is done and on the way to NC, hoping UPS doesn't manage to lose or destroy it, scheduled to arrive on friday. I hope this is the solution to my left handed putter dilemma, it sure looks good to me in the pics. Lefty mini, no offset, minimal markings except for the sole design.. something I came up with and LaMont agreed to try to make it some true..

That is one nice looking putter. Jealous.

Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very slick lookig putter there, enjoy :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That flatstick looks sweet buddy! I am a sucker for black putters. The face milling is incredible! Congrats!

That flatstick looks sweet buddy! I am a sucker for black putters. The face milling is incredible! Congrats!

thanks. not sure what happened to the other pics. I've tried loading them a few times. I'll try again later..

the 2nd lap refers to the putters that were stolen from LaMont right before completion. I thought it a nice touch to pay homage to his lost lefty brother. BTW, if anyone finds a raw lefty milled head with a circle on the sole, please let me know..

Pretty putter. the exposed weld on the hosel is kind of cool...

Going to be tough to putt with, without a shaft! :banana:

Sweet looking flat stick Winston!

Going to be tough to putt with, without a shaft! :banana:

Sweet looking flat stick Winston!

given this thread is 2 years old, I bet he put a shaft in it already.

Never seen one before but it looks great. Hope it works as good as it looks!

Back