MWard I'm Calling You Out - #THPCallOut

All these short guys ganging up on jman in here; am I reading Gulliver's Travels again? Just don't fall asleep jman. You're my pick in this one.

All these short guys ganging up on jman in here; am I reading Gulliver's Travels again? Just don't fall asleep jman. You're my pick in this one.

That would be a horrible wake up... Staked down on a tee box being poked with tiny putters.

I'm going to yell at all of you at this point :alien:

Why isn't club clash like.. Tomorrow?

I have to go to Vegas first. That's why Club Clash can't be tomorrow.

Going with my fellow putter H'... err collector in this one.
It's going to be a blast to follow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Jman, you have one more tall guy on your side!

Who is taking more range swings at the driver testing? Fatigue could play a role

Who is taking more range swings at the driver testing? Fatigue could play a role

I'll probably take that honor. I'll never be too tired to putt though haha

BRING IT WARDICLES!!!!!!

Bring.

It.

In fact, if this happens outside of event time, Id be willing to bet we could gather a crew to announce/taunt/heckle/etc. I can live stream from my action cam so we can get this done!

I will be here heckling the short guy even though my money's on him

BRING IT WARDICLES!!!!!!

Bring.

It.

Hope you packed an umbrella in your carry on, cause I'm about to bring the rain.

Hope you packed an umbrella in your carry on, cause I'm about to bring the rain.

You clearly missed that in my new testing the Nike bag is 100% waterproof, so stop your spittle splattering sucker.

I hope this banter happens every day until club clash, comedy gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You clearly missed that in my new testing the Nike bag is 100% waterproof, so stop your spittle splattering sucker.

I saw the thread, but your waterproof bag won't do any good on a course where all we need is a putter.

I saw the thread, but your waterproof bag won't do any good on a course where all we need is a putter.

It has a removeable range bag Wardy! Keep up!

It has a removeable range bag Wardy! Keep up!

While it does (and it's an awesome bag), I don't need a bag for a putting contest, and I don't think you'll want to carry that bag after we're done. Things always feel a little heavier after defeat.

Also for those following along, the trash talk will indeed be terrible.

It's bring the pain, Wardy.

Bring the pain.

No one wants you to bring the rain. That would rain out the mini golf event.

Pain.

While it does (and it's an awesome bag), I don't need a bag for a putting contest, and I don't think you'll want to carry that bag after we're done. Things always feel a little heavier after defeat.

Trash talk will quickly descend into the realms of abysmal.

Maybe he needs a bag for all the putters he's bringing? One for ever lost hole? So 15?

Trash talk will quickly descend into the realms of abysmal.

SO you keep it on wardy's level for his ego's sake?

Maybe he needs a bag for all the putters he's bringing? One for ever lost hole? So 15?

Someone's got jokes.

No need to kiss up to the little guy, he's beneath you, literally.

Someone's got jokes.

No need to kiss up to the little guy, he's beneath you, literally.

I just figured his height will give him an advantage, he'll be lower to the ground and be able to read the grass easier

I just figured his height will give him an advantage, he'll be lower to the ground and be able to read the grass easier

I think that will actually be his downfall, he's not high enough up to see the perspective of the entire putt he's got to make.

Back