What is your shaft flex?

What is your shaft flex?

• Total voters
Stiff for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play stiff in everything.

Stiff throughout the bag.

Regular. Never had a fitting done. Might buy myself one for a "Christmas in Summer" gift.

Although, since I choke way down on my clubs, it "might" affect the flex somewhat. Maybe.

My fitter put me into senior flex for my hybrid, irons and wedges (though my MD3s were stiffened at the tip for feel around the greens). My driver and 3W are regular flex.

Stiff with my irons and x-stiff with my woods. I really like the stability of an x in my woods even though my swing speed is a little borderline for an x.

X in both irons and woods.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stiff all the way around.

I was guessing it would be stiff first and regular second.

S or X depending on the weight of the shaft..

stiff for all

X in my woods and S in my irons

I have X Flex in my woods and hybrid but strong stiff in my irons.

Reg in my irons, hybrids and fairways but still in mt driver. I bought the driver of ebay and it came with a stiff shaft. Thought id try it against my then current driver and i got a lot more control with the stiff shaft than the reg and subsequently more distance.

Just stiff in all my clubs.

I have a mix:
Driver-Stiff
3wood-reg
3 hy-stiff
4 hy-reg
Irons-reg

I do also have a driver in regular, and I do not really notice that much difference

My irons are regular flex, but my driver and FW are "senior" flex. Eventually all the clubs will be senior.

Stiff all the way.

All regular for me although there is no standard for what "regular" means. My hybrids feel whippier than my other clubs and force me to concentrate on making a really smooth swing (which is how I want to swing anyways)

Currently I'm playing Stiff in the driver and Regular all the way down the bag.

JM

I play extra stiff in my graphite shafts but stiff in my steel shafts. Thanks to Don at Project X I realized I like a smoother feel so I prefer my graphite shafts to be 3.5 degrees of torque and above.

Back