The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Nerdy

Revenge of the Nerds!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
OH weather
Lucky participants, we can use this to keep travel ideas and extra round info off the main event thread.

It's never too early to start planning flights and accommodations for this event. Also any extra rounds for those coming in early or staying late.

It's going to be a great weekend!!

Vortex
Nerdy_81
Pkorf
Hoosiermess
Pete379
djt311
SmiterOfPv1x
Akron09

That was quick lol...

I am just here for you guys man....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No doubt!!!!

So......who isn’t from the general area? Who will need to be flying in? Assuming most will be driving......

I have a few connections locally at decent hotels and will try and get us a really competitive rate if all are ok with splitting cost of rooms etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So......who isn’t from the general area? Who will need to be flying in? Assuming most will be driving......

I have a few connections locally at decent hotels and will try and get us a really competitive rate if all are ok with splitting cost of rooms etc

I'm only about a 4 hour drive away, close to South Bend so I'll drive over, on the room front I'm good with whatever. I snore like crazy though (or so I've been told, I don't hear a thing) so I'm guessing sharing a room is a bad idea if that's what you meant but whatever I works is fine with me. Either way I can't believe our luck getting into this, I'm buying a powerball ticket after work. So freaking cool!!

I can't wait to meet everyone, this is going to be a blast.

I will be flying in from Kansas City. I sent a PM to Dave Vortex to see if he wanted to split a room

I will be flying in from Kansas City. I sent a PM to Dave Vortex to see if he wanted to split a room

shouldnt have any problem then

I'm just outside of Columbus and will be driving up. Definitely interested in some pre-event golf depending on other schedules. Would be up for sharing a room/house if you guys are interested. I can check out AirBnB once we get a head count on who's doing what.

the only thing i can say is....i would assume the itnerary will dictate alot. AKA....friday need to be somewhewre for dinner or meet n greet at a certain time etc.

if people are interested in extra round Thursday / Friday AM.....Monday......i can accommodate everything

OH WOW!!!!!!!!! This is my first THP Event... Not sure how to react - didn't expect to win considering the $499 price tag... haha! I know that the experience will be fun and everyone says these events are well worth their cost.

I'm just outside of Columbus and will be driving up. Definitely interested in some pre-event golf depending on other schedules. Would be up for sharing a room/house if you guys are interested. I can check out AirBnB once we get a head count on who's doing what.

I'm pretty flexible with my work schedule so I would definitely be happy to meet up a day early or whatever the group wants to do.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!! This is my first THP Event... Not sure how to react - didn't expect to win considering the $499 price tag... haha! I know that the experience will be fun and everyone says these events are well worth their cost.

Congrats on your first THP event. The experience is well beyond the cost. I can tell you that with everything I have. You will see when the smoke clears.....

the only thing i can say is....i would assume the itnerary will dictate alot. AKA....friday need to be somewhewre for dinner or meet n greet at a certain time etc.

if people are interested in extra round Thursday / Friday AM.....Monday......i can accommodate everything

Great. Yes im going to wait to get the itinerary then I will check in.

Thanks for helping with all of this!

Same boat, I have no real idea what to expect but based on the other events I've followed we will all have a great time. I can't wait to meet you all!

Thank you for all your help, it's good to have a veteran on board to try and keep all of us rookies in line :)

Fly: 80% chance. Drive: 20% chance.

Where from again?

Just checked and it's a 12 hour drive which isn't happening. Flying from MSP.

Just checked and it's a 12 hour drive which isn't happening. Flying from MSP.

Delta you’ll get a direct flight no problem. I believe there’s another guy from Minnesota no? I make that flight quite a bit. Pretty easy direct to Cleveland.

Delta you’ll get a direct flight no problem. I believe there’s another guy from Minnesota no? I make that flight quite a bit. Pretty easy direct to Cleveland.

I have some Delta credits to burn before the end of this year. BTW, many thanks for offering to help organize lodging.

I will be flying in from Minneapolis don't want to drive almost 12 hours. Right now will be requesting time off from Thursday July 11th to Monday July15th. May fly out late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. So i will be open to extra rounds. As far as lodging I am open to whatever. Will probably fly in to Cleveland and rent a car if needed.

This will also be my first official THP event and looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I will be flying out of Minneapolis as well have American miles to burn but have not looked in to flights just yet

I will be flying in from Minneapolis don't want to drive almost 12 hours. Right now will be requesting time off from Thursday July 11th to Monday July15th. May fly out late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. So i will be open to extra rounds. As far as lodging I am open to whatever. Will probably fly in to Cleveland and rent a car if needed.

This will also be my first official THP event and looking forward to it.

Haven't worked out the details but planning something very similar.

Back