Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

Had a fun 9 holes with War Beagle, Mango Smasher and X Man. Great guys and a pleasure to Golf with.

Finally birdied a hole (9) in the rain and approaching Lightning. +4 for 9, figures the last 2 rounds I was playing decent get rained out...golf. Loving the XR16 Pro, hit some good drives and the testing numbers were right about where they should be for my SS.

Had a fun 9 holes with War Beagle, Mango Smasher and X Man. Great guys and a pleasure to Golf with.

Finally birdied a hole (9) in the rain and approaching Lightning. +4 for 9, figures the last 2 rounds I was playing decent get rained out...golf. Loving the XR16 Pro, hit some good drives and the testing numbers were right about where they should be for my SS.

You were crushing that XR16. Definitely Gained some yards since last time I saw you!! I'll take a rain check on that cigar amigo!

Thanks buddy, it is fun to hit Driver again! I will be down South week after next I think, maybe we can get a round in somewhere. I usually stay on Hwy. 84 so I can go to Anthony's or The Heidelburg or both for refreshments.

Hey JB, will there be any data posted or is it going into the data bank for future reference?

Hey JB, will there be any data posted or is it going into the data bank for future reference?

I am going to get some posted in the next couple of days.

Sorry to hear about the weather but even a few swings with fellow THPers probably made it worth it!

Shame about the rain. But, y'all got the testing in and 9 holes with fellow THPers, so, I'd still call that an awesome day! Anxious to hear some of the results from the testing later.

The rain sucked. However had a blast with everyone on the range.

Fun to tee it up for 9 holes with X, Jim and Mango. Great group of guys.

Sorry to hear about the rain guys.
Looking forward to seeing the test results.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Looked like it was fun while it lasted.

Now who's ever hotdog that is should be put in the THP Food Hall Of Shame!! Ketchup seriously ? ��

799033c4b0b15cf219250e05f46390e0.jpg

Time to wait out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a way to photoshop mustard on that pic of the hot dog?

please do

Friends don't let friends slop ketchup on a hot dog
i know, that's just wrong.

Definitely need to get a group together and play the rest of this round. Jim, Xman, and war eagle were a pleasure to play with. Looking forward to the next get together.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Today was fun. Even though it was only 9 holes and we got rained out. Even though we drove 4 hours each way, I'm not bothered one bit. Afwcardinal is a saint and I apologize for snoozing in and out mid conversation on the rides there and back!

Left me wanting more, kind of like that game we played in college..."just the ___"

I digress,

Jim, Mike and Ryan were all a pleasure to play with. I think we all had somewhat decent rounds going. Talking with War Eagle reminiscing on my bike riding days was nostalgic! Haha.

Pre round range sessions were awesome as usual! Early greeted me with a Monster Ultra, and I ALMOST let him walk away with my J15CB's, although there wasn't enough cases of Monster around to convince at that moment. Got to spend some time with TM M2 and I'll post my thoughts back in that thread. I wasn't too far off on my perception of ball flight and such. Will be curious to see the data later. Although I poked one out there at 280 carry bag was somewhere around 265 I think. Then here comes Mango Smash and carries wine 291 with ease...BEAST!

Really wanted to get some Prep work with my THP brothers for The Gauntlet but 9 holes will have to do for this go around!!

Looking forward to the next shin dig!

3.5 hour drive up. 3.75 hour drive home. Rained out after 8 holes of play. And 5 swings on flightscope. Yes, I would do it again tomorrow.
Fun time today. Definitely saw my Texas height on my driver swings on the range.
Had a fun time out there with GRCTampa, MWard, and shop par. Love that swing Rob.
Always love hanging with THPers.

It was great seeing both of you.

16c4e165acccf7533c041b2645eeccea.jpg
344467ee9ca2c7fd451a170263ecb12d.jpg
my results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What club was that with?

Glad you guys got out there even if it was only for 9. Always fun to see THPers on the flightscope

What club was that with?

Glad you guys got out there even if it was only for 9. Always fun to see THPers on the flightscope

Taylormade R15 with x stiff shaft.... That club will be changed after club clash

Today was fun. Even though it was only 9 holes and we got rained out. Even though we drove 4 hours each way, I'm not bothered one bit. Afwcardinal is a saint and I apologize for snoozing in and out mid conversation on the rides there and back!

Left me wanting more, kind of like that game we played in college..."just the ___"

I digress,

Jim, Mike and Ryan were all a pleasure to play with. I think we all had somewhat decent rounds going. Talking with War Eagle reminiscing on my bike riding days was nostalgic! Haha.

Pre round range sessions were awesome as usual! Early greeted me with a Monster Ultra, and I ALMOST let him walk away with my J15CB's, although there wasn't enough cases of Monster around to convince at that moment. Got to spend some time with TM M2 and I'll post my thoughts back in that thread. I wasn't too far off on my perception of ball flight and such. Will be curious to see the data later. Although I poked one out there at 280 carry bag was somewhere around 265 I think. Then here comes Mango Smash and carries wine 291 with ease...BEAST!

Really wanted to get some Prep work with my THP brothers for The Gauntlet but 9 holes will have to do for this go around!!

Looking forward to the next shin dig!

Wardy!! Not early..

Back