2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I'm also a fan of 17 on the Clive. Just a very well framed par 5
That was a great hole. Aimed straight at the duck and let it rip. If I remember correctly that is where Cookie and I drew first blood against our opponent.

I got to watch Matt Wood hit a drive on that hole too and it was long. Really fun to watch.

Every single picture, literally every picture I see of this course is just unbelievable. I've played on some courses in recent years that I found myself stopping to just soak in how beautiful they are but this one is just in it's own class. If I ever have the opportunity to participate in the Grandaddy, my gratitude for having the opportunity to play this course would be life long as cheesy as it may sound.

The course is unreal and in pristine condition. I don't think that I have ever seen fairways that well kept... I kinda wanted to pop off my shoes and socks and just walk around, I don't think that would have gone over well

The course is unreal and in pristine condition. I don't think that I have ever seen fairways that well kept... I kinda wanted to pop off my shoes and socks and just walk around, I don't think that would have gone over well

I love their policies on divots in the fairway too. Don't replace it. Pick it up and put it in the trash bin in the cart and fill with sand seed. The fairways stay immaculate

I love their policies on divots in the fairway too. Don't replace it. Pick it up and put it in the trash bin in the cart and fill with sand seed. The fairways stay immaculate

To be fair, thats the policies of most courses in the southern areas.
You replace a divot at courses in FL, you are hindering the course, not helping.

To be fair, thats the policies of most courses in the southern areas.
You replace a divot at courses in FL, you are hindering the course, not helping.

True. I guess I was just more impressed with how well it was followed lol

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

That is a beautiful course. I could see where you would really need to be focused playing there. Could get distracted easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The waterfall sure is purdy!

Standard when it comes to bermuda grass, besides the trash can part, that is pretty cool.

I've been re-reading the last two Live Update threads and its taking me back to the Hideaway something fierce! I may have already won the trip of a lifetime, but I wan't nothing more than to get another shot at the ZooCrew and another chance to walk those hallowed grounds with my teammates. It is truly something that must be experienced to be believed. It will change your life!

Canadan is going to crush it this year and I can't wait to try and punch my ticket!

Been out in the yard hitting balls, practicing for #TheGrandaddy! This event stays on my mind everyday and I haven't even been in it.....yet!

All this talk just makes us folks who haven't been there all the more anxious to get lucky and participate this year!

Looking forward to the opportunity to sign up for this one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That course is so pretty it's absurd!

And in an added effort to change the preview pic in Tapatalk....

4e585aad63c083f9c8cc41a2b8f431e1.jpg

I wish I played better on that hole. Every time I see it it just blows me away how perfect it is. Then I remember both bogeys I had on it haha

I wish I played better on that hole. Every time I see it it just blows me away how perfect it is. Then I remember both bogeys I had on it haha
I think this might be my favorite hole out there, looks beautiful, and I think I actually hit the green both times.

True. I guess I was just more impressed with how well it was followed lol

There is nothing better than members that leave the course better then they found it. The Hideaway sounds more and more special everyday.

Hard to believe we are on our 4th go around and it never gets old. I guess that the mark of a) an epic event b) some great surrounding and c) some effn great people

I said it a few year back at another great event, I love this family of mine and everything it has become.

Not sure if there is a more perfect event than this between the course, the company and the sponsors. Would love to get a chance to experience this once.

I am STOKED for the first contest. Can't wait to hear the details from the helmet of Darth Finley himself!

I have a sneaky suspicion that business is about to pick up on Sunday.
#THPRadio

Random thought:

There is no feeling like driving up to the ECPC to kick it all off!

Back