HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bucky36!!!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I searched but I didn't see this started anywhere yet. So, Happy Birthday Bucky!!!

golf-cake-full-449x600.jpg

Happy Bday

Happy Birthday Bucky!! :birthday:

golf_cake_3.jpg

happy b-day!

Happy Birthday. Hope its a good one!

Hey! Happy BDay!

Happy birthday!

Hope you are out on the course, or at the 19th hole! Gotta celebrate the wisconsin way!!

I searched but I didn't see this started anywhere yet. So, Happy Birthday Bucky!!!

golf-cake-full-449x600.jpg
Hey, I like that cake!

Happy birthday!

Hope you are out on the course, or at the 19th hole! Gotta celebrate the wisconsin way!!
I was actually planning on playing today, but the wind is really roaring today so I decided to play tomorrow instead. My girlfriend and I are having a special birthday sushi dinner and shes going to make me her world-famous homemade lemon bars, so it'll be a good dinner.
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, theyre much appreciated.

cake002.jpg

happy bday

Happy Birthday, Bucky!

IMG_1230_thumb1.jpg

That's as close as I could get to a cake.

Happy birthday Bucky!

Thanks again. You know, its kind of funny how everyone I know is making a much bigger deal about this whole turning 30 thing that I am. Im kinda like, "whatever, its just a number" yet everyone is asking me if Im freaking out about it and calling me, "old man".
The way I look at it, I feel that every year that goes by I keep getting better. I get wiser, more confident and more sure about who I am and what I want in life. I find that I worry a lot less about what others think about me and that Im just overall happier and am living a better life than I once was.
Having a loving, supportive, amazing girlfriend certainly has helped but I feel that its so much more than that. I guess the best way I could describe it is that Im coming into my own as of late.
In terms of the physical, lately Ive started doing a lot more to take care of my body. Im eating better, getting better about making sure I get 8 hours of sleep every night and Im committed to a regular exercise program. I have no intentions of slowing down any time soon and infact, Im more active than I was 5 or 10 years ago.
So, anyways, yeah, I just dont get the whole fear of turning 30. Now 40, that might be a different story...

Happy Birthday young Cheesehead.

Kevin

Back