Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Im an inch taller than Scarnici and he went 33" jk

I swap between 33 and 34, can always grip down a bit on 34 and its easier to cut off length than add.

nothing line being a tweeter. I go between those two lengths as well and sometimes go middle with 33 1/2

Locked in with a LH 34" CX1 in black. Went back and forth on the finishes, but the black just looks too good to pass up. Can't wait to learn all about it from the experts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked in with a LH 34" CX1 in black. Went back and forth on the finishes, but the black just looks too good to pass up. Can't wait to learn all about it from the experts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha somehow I forgot to tell Morgan I needed my putter to be left handed, I just sent her a PM. hopefully its not too late

haha somehow I forgot to tell Morgan I needed my putter to be left handed, I just sent her a PM. hopefully its not too late
Lol that would have been interesting and helped the White team

Lol that would have been interesting and helped the White team

I bet they need someone to test out how they putt off of the back of the putter

Sticking with my original thought: CX1 in black at 34". Can't wait to get my hands on it!

i forgot yesterday double up to day 2 tough holes

25423657143_7e86b48631_b.jpg
[/URL]Hole 6 by Matt P, on Flickr[/IMG]

26026166155_2242b96e41_b.jpg
[/URL]Hole 7 by Matt P, on Flickr[/IMG]

MudFlap and I are trying to set up a round here soon, so hopefully we can get you guys some course pics.

CX2
Black
33"

Let's do this TeamGreen

2 good looking holes there. Looks to be a fairly tough par 3 if we are playing that from 190. Especially if we play it in alternate shot.

CX2
Black
33"

Let's do this TeamGreen

excellent because that was the setup I originally listed, and then switched from. #Frenemy

hole of the day

Went to my local golf shop today, which is one of the best in the country, and is listed as a Cure retailer, but they did not have any to demo. Bummed. Wanted to get in some quick practice with the CX1. Unfortunately we are having such bad weather here I'll be limited to basement putting for another week at least it looks like. Hope the rest of Team White is able to get in more on-course prep than I am right now.

Based on what I saw on tour today , you guys are getting fantastic putters to start with. Then add the rest of the event and you are very fortunate! I'm jealous!

Excited to have an Rxi headed my way to experiment with leading up to this event.

[IM

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Excited to have an Rxi headed my way to experiment with leading up to this event.

im interested to hear your thoughts on comparing the CX and this once you have time with both

im interested to hear your thoughts on comparing the CX and this once you have time with both

I'm looking forward to it, certainly curious about the brand and how the different models stack up.

Hole of the day

25933616252_6eb3d38e98_b.jpg
[/url]Hole 10 by Matt P, on Flickr[/IMG]

Starting the back 9

Hole of the day

25933616252_6eb3d38e98_b.jpg
[/URL]Hole 10 by Matt P, on Flickr[/IMG]

this one looks like a fairly easy hole, easy hybrid shot over the left bunker to have a short iron into the green.

also, we see these dark green patches on these pictures, what are they? probably not water, are they some kind of hazards?

Hole #11

Back