THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely excited, I think I've done a lot of work over the winter and I'm excited to see what it translates to.

I love the excitement!! it's such a fun thing to challenge yourself at golf, and I can't wait to see how it translates for you MB!

You're joking, right? That is not a Barry index, not at atll!!
Unfortunately no joke. Wish it was. Seeing some glimmers of hope lately. I think the weight I've lost had an impact. My swing had to be different 35 lbs ago. Finally starting to get things synced up again.

Down to 8.4.

It should be lower but my Tournament scores just don't match up to my casual scores. Got some mental work to do.

Unfortunately no joke. Wish it was. Seeing some glimmers of hope lately. I think the weight I've lost had an impact. My swing had to be different 35 lbs ago. Finally starting to get things synced up again.

Well congrats on the weight loss bud, and hopefully the swing will catch up soon!

I am down to 10.8, nearly approaching my lowest ever (10.6). Single digits is within reach. That would be something really really special.

Tomorrow marks the first day of handicap season here!!! Pretty pumped considering how many rounds I've already played this year that haven't factored into anything. With a 50 degree + 25mph winds + aerated greens this Saturday, I have a feeling the first 'nudge' will not be a good one.

Anyone else as excited as I am for the handicap season to get going in the northern States?
I am definitely excited having played more golf in the past 3 months. Than any other time I can think of. My golf game might be as good as it has ever been. It will be interesting to see where my game goes over the next 6 months.

I improved by half a stroke, from 13.8 to 13.2. Nothing like a couple good rounds from my flat stick to knock those scores down.

Up from 11.6 to 12.3. Time to stop this rise and start heading lower again.

7.2 the last few scores have been lower so I'm hopefully moving in the right direction

up a bit to 30.8. Wrong way....have to work on that some.

No scores posted during period so still at 6.3.

10.8 currently

6.0 even as I stayed the same. Thought yesterday's update might have trended me up a bit, but stayed dead flat.

Because of my poor play Jan/Feb mine went up to 10.9. With two decent rounds in Phoenix last week, and a fair round this past Saturday, I'm trending down again; Index 10.6. I know, not much of a move down but before the AZ trip I was trending above 11.

It's April 1st, and posting season has officially begun here in Illinois. I'm starting off at 9.6; definitely lowest I've ever started a season. Now, to try and keep it in single digits for an entire season...

I think we start handicap season now too here in MT. My recent posted scores were listed as out of season. 10.9 and I hope to move down over the next few months and then stay in single digits. I will play many new courses and a few tournaments this year and learn how my game travels and holds up with some pressure.

7.9. never been below 8 before.

Starting the season with a 6.6. Hope to keep it steady or go lower as my rounds begin to decrease over the next few years. Fatherhood is awesome but it doesn't leave much time for golf. Can't wait till my boys are old enough to tag along to the course.

11.9 and trending up unfortunately...

looking into some lessons at golftec or local course, any thoughts as to which way I should go?

Ticked up to 10.2

I've had 4 rounds in 2016 but I can't officially post them yet but I also keep track in OOB Golf and I'm up to 14.5 unofficially with some low differentials set to come off soon.
I'm going to make a jump in the wrong direction to start the season.

Back down to 24.1 but if I cannot correct this swing issue soon, it's going to climb back up.

My first handicap since I took my break for the birth of my daughter, I'm at 14.2 which I'm quite happy with. I'm reasonably confident I can get back down to single fugues with some proper work on my putting (36 putts yesterday, 5 3 putts!!!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back