Cobra KING Utility Iron Preview

Big fan of this release. Will be fun to tinker with at the very least.

We will have it in hand later this week or early next week.

will it make an appearance at Club Clash for anyone to try on range or course? Baffler too?

edit: I know the event is for drivers and testing gathering data on them. Just curious if some new equipment would make it out for THPers to demo

Last edited:
Options are awesome.

However, I find utility irons to be of little use.

Man I love the new look of the cobra irons. That being said I struggle enough with hybrids. I don't think I would be able to hit this consistently enough. The adjustability is really cool though and I love the innovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the adjustable option for the shaft. I have a utility iron in the bag now and it is a nice option from the deck or tee. I would definitely want to give this a swing at some point.

I was initially intrigued by this club, but based on some of the things I've been reading, this club just doesn't deliver on its very lofty aspirations. Early reviews suggest that adjusting the loft down doesn't always translate to longer, more boring shots (as going from a static 3i to 2i would), but instead just produces a lower and shorter shot. I'll be interested to see more reviews, but I'm not especially hopeful.

This is a cool idea. Love the standard shaft options as well.

Love the look of this one, great addition to their line up-

interesting although Ill stick with Apex 21* UT. If you give to me to many adjustable clubs Ill never stop messing with them and it will get in my head!

Love the idea and concept!

Awsome, love the looks.

I like hitting irons more than my hybrid. This might an interesting option if it feels more like an iron. Some of these utility irons look like hockey sticks with a long head, but this one looks more iron-like compact. I would also like the ability to make loft adjustments. I'd give it a shot.

Looks pretty damn good. Love the idea of it being adjustable too.

b23e2f1666d9557184089811e00a93b3.jpg

f2310ff16f608b00d899930a755510f3.jpg

Paging Canadan.

Looks good and love the adjustability options

Oh that looks great. Can't wait for some feedback to come in.

That thing looks better in hand! Awesome!

Wow...looks sharp. To the top of the list.

Looks great in-hand.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

First adjustable utility iron...I like the sound of that. I'm thinking the next King of the Month (hopefully me) can get this in their bag.

That thing is as clean as whistle! It has no business being near my bag but it would look good inside of it! Love the adjustability, it keeps creeping down the bag.

I like the sound of this. Love that the player will have options now.

This is a sharp looking iron and the adjustability it cool. I wonder how it will launch? Similar to a normal iron or more hybrid like? That's what I would look at the most. Could I drop a wedge put this at 21.5 and see a good step between my 20 hybrid and 4 iron? Or set it a 22* and work that angle?

Back