Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

I did at first, but I actually kind of like putting with them.
Next time we play, I will give you a sleeve to try out.
Cool, interested to see how they go.
I found it very distracting while putting. I need a solid black line or else I find it very hard to hit my putt line consistently. I found myself just looking at the golf ball and the Truvis while putting
Interesting...
That might explain something, because I dont use a line when I putt. In fact I try to have only a white ball showing. So when using this it doesnt bother me.
And this is me. I dont like anything showing, so might like the Truvis to stare down at.

Played a couple weeks ago they drove a playing partner nuts, but they were easy to track in flight.

I had no problem putting with them, and greenside was fun as you could really see the spin of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time I brought out the pink Truvis, I caught hell for playing a "soccer ball".

Even with the markings on the ball, you can still use the alignment line without issue.

Callaway just announced these in black and yellow. :banana:

Callaway just announced these in black and yellow. :banana:
Saw this a few days ago - tweeted Ethan about it last night. Hope to see some of these in May at #TheGauntlet, given that Ethan is my captain, and all....

I am waiting for the yellow/black Truvis. I think I have 3 dozen of the previous chrome softs left so hopefully that will last me that long.

I've not had a chance to see these in person yet, so I'll wait to put my full two cents in until then. However, as I see them now, I'm not sure I'm going to be a fan of them. We'll see.

​The pro shop at my club had the yellow and black on the shelf today.

Love the look of the yellow/black ones and will probably pick up some to have fun with.

I gotta say, I think this is a total fad, like the Ping half and half balls from years ago. That said, I'm all for playing with a golf ball that looks like a football, so I'll pick up some yellow and black ones when they come out.

I gotta say, I think this is a total fad, like the Ping half and half balls from years ago. That said, I'm all for playing with a golf ball that looks like a football, so I'll pick up some yellow and black ones when they come out.

Those don't look like footballs :wink:

BXE1RPIm.png

I said football, my friend, not American football ;)

I play them and like them. I also use prov1x. When my concentration is off, I tend to switch to a colored ball and I prefer chromesoft. The only thing I do not like as much as the prov, is I miss the click off my irons. But that's a small thing, overall the truvis perform very well, I'll keep using them. Besides, they are a great conversation starter!

Yeah, I use the plain Chrome Soft now. Freakin love the ball.

Picked up a box today. Super stoked to put them in play this weekend. :)

Love the way they look swirling around in the cup after you make a putt. It is an awesome visual that you don't get from a solid colored ball.

Will be gaming them tomorrow.
83c5206ff6b20942df10634450bd485e.jpg

I kind of want to try those

Love the way they look swirling around in the cup after you make a putt. It is an awesome visual that you don't get from a solid colored ball.

That's a really good way to put it and something that stuck out to me too

It's crazy the amount of times I have seen these balls in play over the last few weeks. At first I didn't like the look, but now they are growing on me.

I'm boring, these just don't appeal to me. Then again I'm not the demographic they are likely targeting

I'll be getting some of these for sure. I liked the white and red but found them hard to see at times. The limited edition white and pink Truvis from last October were easier to see. I don't think seeing these in green and black will be an issue.

I have been hooked on the red/white for quite some time now. But these yellow/blk are just great to look down at. Cant wait to get out on the course and test them out. They sure do look good on my putting green though. ;)

I like Truvis just a bit.
b8e2b51a5e4991d9e29ab31d52fce90b.jpg

Back