The Classroom - Education Done Properly

Where will this information generally be sourced from? THP staffer knowledge or industry tech experts or publications? (I.e. Trackman, Callaway, Golf Digest)

Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will come from THP staff knowledge that they learned from industry experts, and we will likely incorporate video and podcast/radio with industry experts.

I really like this idea. If somehow it could be incorporated with some sort of slide/whiteboard to help with concept visualization, that would be huuuuge!

All articles will include either pictures, diagrams and/or video. We have you covered. :smile:

Sounds like a great idea!!

The first one is great and looking forward to learning from future topics.

This is very cool. Looking forward to these.

Kicking off later today, will be a new weekly segment to answer the question that THPers asked for specifically.
Shaft education.
THP & Matrix have teamed up to bring you a 10 episode series covering everything about shafts from one of the best shaft experts in the world.

Oh this one will be great for me. Shaft dummy right here.

Awesome! What better place to learn than THP...

Kicking off later today, will be a new weekly segment to answer the question that THPers asked for specifically.
Shaft education.
THP & Matrix have teamed up to bring you a 10 episode series covering everything about shafts from one of the best shaft experts in the world.

This is so cool getting classroom education from some of the best in the industry. There are so many shafts out there trying to learn bits and pieces from articles "on the net" just is not working out for me. I am not in an area where I have access to a fitter so everything I learn about shafts, I glean myself meaning a "shaft dummy" also. I know that fitting is the key, but learning what a shaft does and understanding torque and how it loads and how it would fit into my swing would help out a lot.

This is so cool getting classroom education from some of the best in the industry. There are so many shafts out there trying to learn bits and pieces from articles "on the net" just is not working out for me. I am not in an area where I have access to a fitter so everything I learn about shafts, I glean myself meaning a "shaft dummy" also. I know that fitting is the key, but learning what a shaft does and understanding torque and how it loads and how it would fit into my swing would help out a lot.

Here ya go.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...aft-Tech-Shaft-Education-in-2-Minutes-or-Less

And for a really solid education, this is a great place to get info on exactly what you just asked.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-golf-industry-uncut-volume-2-talking-shafts-with-project-x/

VERY much looking forward to learning more from Matrix on shafts!

This will be awesome. I feel like I have learned so much but have so much more to learn about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that I learned more in that 20+ minute segment than I ever did picking up bits and pieces here and there. My insistence on torque being so important was dispelled by Don very quickly as well as OEN vs aftermarket shafts. I could only suggest that anyone who wants to have some real knowledge on shafts, tune in to Don. Thanks JB for making these guys available to us and asking questions that I know educated me big-time.

Hm, It would be nice, I'm sure. By the way, I was acquinted with this community on by my friends and now I want to know more. And I'll waiting for the nearest news about this in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back